Missizzy {{{ hugs}}}

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PainPainGoAway, Jun 4, 2008.

1. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I am certain today has been an emotional day for Missizzy so some encouragement for such a caring poster.

As a lot of us know, her symptoms came on suddenly, and they showed up on this date four years ago, changing her life within minutes.

[This Message was Edited on 06/05/2008]
  2. poets

poets Member

Sending gentle hugs to Missizzy. We love and appreciate you.

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Hey, missizzy,

Anniversaries of this type are challanging.

I just want you to know that I am thinking of you as well as many other people on the board.

You are such a support to others on this board. So let us support you today.

Take care,

[This Message was Edited on 06/04/2008]
  4. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

That's really sweet of you. I can't imagine life without the support and kindness I've found on this board. While I may never know what my illness is, I do know that I have a huge group of people who will buoy me up when I feel awful and celebrate with me when I have a good day.

Hugs back to all of you,

5. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Missizzy,

Just thought I'd send along some greetings from the other side of town here this evening. :) Hope you're doing well on this "anniversary". Knowing you as I've been able to from your posts, you're probably things of things to be grateful for. Perhaps we'll get a chance to connect sometime.

All the Best, Wayne
  6. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

I'm sure I must have been voted the "girl to be most blitheringly positive". Of course I have so so much to be thankful for. But you are all so correct, anniversaries are a sort of summing up, taking stock. Hmmmm...it's been a strange road these last four years. I've learned a lot, though, about my body, my tolerance, my patience, the power of humor, the fact that people do really care, and humility.

Speaking of things to be thankful for...just a hint...but think Lithia Park at 6:30 Friday evening. We've got two walking in graduation who were born at 26 weeks weighing one pound each at birth. What a gift they've been. What a miracle. I can't go but the whole family (and there's a lot of us) will be there cheering them on and my husband will hold his cell phone up so I can hear their names read.

Now that's something to celebrate.

Hugs from across town,

7. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I'm sure this is one anniversary you'd rather forget. I am speechless as to what to say...so just please know I will keep you in my prayers, and sendling (((hugs))) your way!

8. mindyandy420

mindyandy420 New Member

9. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

Another hug for you Missizzy!

This DD really does pare life down to the essentials of what is really important in life doesn't it?

I wish you could go to Lithia Park, someday you will be able to do these things with your family again, keep counting on it!