MISUNDERSTANDING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Annette2, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I'm sorry about this misunderstanding. I thank everyone who responded to my questions about Klonopin. But that wasn't the post I had the problem with. The problem I had was that I can't find my post about Guai. I posted a question about that and I can't find it now. Everyone says Mikie answered that question but I can't find it. Also, how do you bump things? I never learned how to do that. THANKS!!!!

Annette2 :)
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

to 'bump' a post, just write 'bump' in the title box, and just sign your name in the 'Message' section (here).

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sweetie, is it the one about gaining weight on Klonopin? If so, it's back on this page. It probably got moved over to Page 2 for a while and when someone responded, it bumped it back up to Page 1. That's how this stuff works.

Love, Mikie
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

I know how frustrating it can be when you can't find something that you are sure should be there. It happens to me all the time, on and off the board.

The best way to locate a post you wrote is to type your name in the Search Messages box at the top of the page. It will list all the posts where your name is mentioned and the ones you wrote.

Then you can find the post and click on it. You can then bump it up to get it back on page one.

Barbara
  5. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

Gosh, I'm doing a lot of thanking to you guys today - but you have been wonderful to me! We came home a little while ago. We went to a really neat restaurant to celebrate my son's grades. This semester he got 2 A's and 2 B's. So a dinner out was in order. I'm really tired but I wanted to check the board before I go to bed. I hope you all have a good evening!

Annette2