mitochondrial ignite with nt factor? how many take it?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Feb 21, 2010.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

does it work?

Take care
    hensue
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I haven't tried the mitochondrial ignite (it's too pricey) tho' am curious about it.

But, I've just been reading about something called the Budwig diet - you can google it - which is supposed to help oxygenate cells and increase permeability of the cell membrance, and involves blending low-fat cottage cheese and flaxseed oil. I'm going to try it. It was developed to treat cancer, but I'm interested in anything that will help my mitochondria.

Here's a blurb from one article. It seems to do something similar to what the mitochondrial ignite with nt factor does, but is much cheaper:

"While studying the blood samples of cancer patients and healthy persons, Dr. Budwig concluded that those with cancer had gross deficiencies of phosphatides and lipoproteins, while those without cancer did not. This deficiency resulted in a reduced oxygen level in the cells. It is well known that cancer cells can thrive only in an anaerobic environment. Her task was then to create a method by which cells could be re-oxygenated. Noting that saturated fats lacked the necessary pi-electron shells necessary to provide the high energy levels needed to effect oxygen transport, she discovered that unsaturated fats were the key in obtaining these pi-electrons. Flaxseed oil provides linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, both rich in high energy producing pi-electron. These fatty acids render the body able to assimilate and transfer immense amounts of oxygen into the cells, allowing for oxidation and detoxification of cellular waste. They also enable the restoration of the lipid membrane of cells so essential to intra and extra cellular balances.

"Another significant aspect of Dr. Budwig's work is her acknowledgement of the connection between the human body and the sun. She demonstrated that when the body is nourished with health giving oils and proteins, the pi-electrons serve as a resonance system for the sun's energy.

"As you can see, the Budwig diet is not really a method of curing cancer in and of itself. It simply helps correct an omega 3 deficiency that, when corrected, allows the body to heal itself. The benefits of this diet are not confined to those battling cancer, but extend to the healing of those with liver dysfunction, diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, stomach ulcers, eczema, immune deficiencies, MS, IBS and other diseases. Its value as a preventative cannot be overstated."

Mary
  3. hensue

hensue New Member

MBOFOV, in your other post you took the phos ser something I tried that for my cortisol levels that were high at aft noon and night. I was in pain so bad. I see that it was very good for one of my fm friends. I kept trying but just could not get past the herx it gave me.

It is good to hear from you

Take care
    hensue

4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I found that I had to take the Seriphos (phosphorylated serine) in the morning on an empty stomach. I was originally told to take it at night, and it made me feel horrible, I don't know what it did, but did not help my sleep taking it then and it made me feel like crap.

But when I took it in the morning, totally different story. I had no bad side effects at all taking it in the morning, no herx or anything.

I later read that it's best to take it in the morning. So you might try that if you haven't already. It made all the difference.

Good to hear from you too -

Take care -

Mary
  5. KatKaren

KatKaren New Member

I just received my first order of Mitochondria Ignite and have only been taking it a couple of days, so I can't really say how well it works yet. I'll be glad to let you know after I've taken it for a bit longer.
  6. spacee

spacee Member

Did nothing for me but I think it helps some people. I have tried a number of things and sometimes you get lucky and something helps.

My latest friend is ritalin 5 mg lunch time and 4pm. It isn't perfect (sometimes after supper I still feel like I could nod off) but when I have decisions to make, my brain feels much clearer.
    I don't think it is good for us in the long run, but I am at the age that I will take quality over duration.

Spacee

7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

tried it a while back. Ten-15 years maybe. Didn't do anything.

But I have almost no energy now. Maybe I'll give it another try. Seems like
    just about everything helps some people, but not everybody.

Rock
  8. hensue

hensue New Member

We could all use some energy that is for sure.

Take care
    hensue