mitomax from ffc

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LEFTYGG, Mar 28, 2006.

1. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

does anyone buy these supplements online? i cant find these anywhere. thx for your help.GAIL
  2. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

youre right i found the jarro dophlis too it was cheaper the mitomax i found was for pets lol. thx for reply
  3. elliespad

elliespad Member

I take Mito Max from FFC. Couldn't find it anywhere else either. I have been on it for several months, don't see where it is helping any.
  4. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

thx for your input . i dont know that it helps i may just forget that supplement. hows your energy and do you feel better. thx gail
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi, I take it also, and I haven't felt much of a difference. All the supplements from the FFC are so expensive too! Maybe it just takes awhile to build up, I don't know. I got one of those iv supplements last time I went in. The lidocaine in it helped the pain that evening, but besides that, I saw no improvement. The energy shot I got sure did sting, but again, felt no improvement. Maybe it is just me. Maybe it did help and I am just too sick still to know it. I do think the artemisinin is good, it is a natural antibiotic. So I take lots of it.
    Kellyann
  6. elliespad

elliespad Member

I would say I have only improved SLiGHTLY, since going to FFC. And, I attribute it to getting back on Thyroid hormones and Cortisol. Take so many things, but have been short on money lately, so I haven't been buying or taking my supps at the recommended doses. Even going a week or so without them, so can't say I've followed their recommendations fully. When I am not following recommended dosing, I add another months worth of compliance before going in for an appointment. No point going in to complain I'm not making progress, if I'm not following their orders.