Mitrochodrial

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by STIGZE, Jan 4, 2007.

1. STIGZE

STIGZE New Member

Has anyone had there Mitrochodrial tested i have with sarah myhill and its running slow at 33% this she says is why i have cfs i now beleive this is the way to go to get better even if it is a virus or whatever just support your mitos and you should get better i'll let you know how i get on with the d-ribose
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Believes we have a genetic defect which will not allow our mitochondria to expel the phosphate debris produced during the Krebs cycle. That would be like a car engine not being able to get rid of exhaust and/or having sludge building up in the cylinders. Eventually, the engine cannot produce energy/power.

His book, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Fibromyalgia," was written for patients on his Guaifenesin Protocol but it is a very informative read for anyone with our illnesses.

If his theory is correct, it is necessary to help the body get rid of this debris and then the mitochondria can function as they are designed to do. His website is FibromyalgiaTreatment.com if you are interested in reading more.

Love, Mikie