mixing antidepressants and vitamins/supplements(ENADA)?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by palmtree, Feb 10, 2003.

1. palmtree

palmtree New Member

I am currently taking 100mg Wellbutrin SR. I also started Olive Leaf and am thinking about starting ENADA. Does anyone know if Enada or other CFS supplements interact with antidepressants?
    [This Message was Edited on 02/10/2003]
  2. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

My doc put me on wellbutrin & nadh at the appointment. I have never heard of any supplements interacting w/antidepressants but I'm no expert either.Amy
  3. palmtree

palmtree New Member

How do you feel on the Wellbutrin and the NADH? I feel that I have a little more energy on the Wellbutrin, but I actually think it has made me slightly depressed. Does the combination of the two seem to help you?
  4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

this was like the 4th or 5th time I tried it. Once for energy, twice to quit smoking, in combination w/zoloft - it always made me feel awful & depressed - I cry,cry,cry on wellbutrin. I took the wellbutrin this past time for about 2 weeks & stopped for the last time. Quit smoking w/o it. As for the NADH I have been taking 20mg/day for 2 weeks - no difference - I'm kind of disappointed because so many others notice a difference but I have at least 2 more weeks worth so I'll take them & see.I never actually took the 2 together - just that my doc told me to start both at the same time which I couldn't because of $.