mobic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mum6, Jun 4, 2003.

1. mum6

mum6 New Member

Hi, I was just given a smple trial of Mobic. Has anyone ever used it??? Lynn
  2. Lox

Lox New Member

Hiya

I was prescribed this and like Kathy said, it did nothing except give me some lovely shooting pain up and down my arms. But then different things work for different people that's very obvious from the postings here on all the different medications. See how you go with it.

Cheers

Lauren :)
  3. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

really see any difference. But, he has many other problems besies FMS/CFS. I do find that Vioxx helps my period pain so I take it a couple days before it starts till it ends, kind of a guessing game now with perimenapause onset.

Good luck, Kim
  4. Jen F

Jen F New Member

I find it slightly helpful for my cervical disk problem, but not strong enough lately.

When I first started taking it, I realized the mobicox must be doing SOMETHING because I started my period [a teeny bit early] without noticing -- didn't feel a thing. That continued for my whole 7 day period. No pain whatsoever, which is a little unusual.

My homemaker is actually on it for her low back pain and she finds it very helpful.
  5. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Mobic helped a little bit for a short amount of time and you can only take it once a day. Not too impressed with it. It does work well for some though. dolsgirl
  6. MaryCecelia

MaryCecelia New Member

I've been taking Mobic a little over a month now, and it has helped the pain in my arms and hips tremendously. It has not helped my neck and lower back pain at all, though. My arm pain went away immediately, and my hips became worse for a week, but then the pain went away. Good luck!
  7. rosebud41298

rosebud41298 New Member

I'M ON MOBIC FOR ARTHRITIS IN MY KNEE. I ALSO HAVE SOME CALCIUM DEPOSITS THERE AND IT HELPS ALOT.