moderator,please help.want to post picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by danisue22, Mar 12, 2003.

1. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Thanks to all of you .You are alway so helpful and I'm hopping you will be again.How does one go about posting their picture in their profile. thanks alot Danisue
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Sorry, I can't help you. I had someone else put the picture in my profile! Maybe Mikie can help you.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. pamela

pamela New Member

Need help to. Plz write us back!! Pammy
  4. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

I just clicked on edit profile, then add a picture, browsed to find which one i wanted to add and clicked on it then clicked up upload only took a second. Hope that helps

hugs,
    Jeanna
  5. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

I want to add my picture . I did'nt know that they had pictures you could pick from.Thanks for trying to help.Maybe someone else will know. God bless Danisue
  6. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

You don't understand.... Go to Edit profile, click on Add Picture...that takes you to your harddrive where you find the folder you have your picture stored in. When you find it, double click it and that starts the uploading procedure. Be sure the picture isn't real big and be sure it's in .jpg format. Also keep in mind that anytime you go back into Edit Profile, your picture disappears and you have to put it back in again.

Marilyn :)
  7. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

I did'nt and I'm still not sure if I do ,but I don't have any picture in any folder anywere that I know of so I guess I'll go back to Start, Get a picture and begin again. I'm really not always this thick headed thanks alot. Dannisue
  8. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

Yes, you must already have an edited picture (jpg) in a folder on your computer somewhere, before you can put it in your profile. Maybe a bud can help you there?

Marilyn :)
  9. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

I think between you and crazyvickie I finally got it ,but what is jpg format God Bless Danisue