Moderator please.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, Jul 7, 2006.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I have tried to change my picture in my profile and my picture with my dogs still shows up. However, someone mentioned the picture I was trying to change to. It is suppose to be window with stained glass suncatchers. Why could she it and not me. I'm very confused. I tried at least 5 times and each time it said it was successful, but my dogs are still there. I'm very confused- Thank you Carla
  2. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

After I post a new pic the old one will come up until I click the refresh button on my browser. Maybe that's it?
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

What do you all see? Ggiggi told me she noticed I changed my picture to the window, how is that possible, I still see my dogs. Carla
  4. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

If the pic is uploaded and your friend saw it, you need to push the update page, or refresh button on your browser.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/07/2006]
  5. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

A very pretty window..

Nancy B.
  6. ckball

ckball New Member

my dogs are still there, but you all are seeinig my window. I closed down then opened back up, change the picture again and my dogs.

Honora- that is wild it changed in fron to you-, I sat here for a few minutes myself and nothing happened- Carla
  7. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

They are very pretty...

I'm confused too...

Hugs,
    Faye
  8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

are too confusing for an old man. I just tried to edit my profile, but it wouldn't take.

Directions aren't much help 'cause they usually contain technical terms like browser (bowzer?) and server. And they tell me to click on things I can't find.
  9. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Yes, the stained glass picture is the one that is currently showing.

Your browser may be showing an old image, so try clicking on the "refresh" button on your browser.

If that doesn't work, please send us an email at techsupport@prohealth.com and we can assist you further.

-Holly
    ProHealth Tech Support
  10. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I see windows. Your dogs just don't want to be replaced.
  11. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

Sorry for another suggestion, but maybe delete all your cookies?
  12. springrose22

springrose22 New Member

I see beautiful windows...Marie
  13. ckball

ckball New Member

I empty my temp internet file/cookies automatically everytime I shut down. I'm still seeing my girls. I logged in-out, refreshed, restarted so I finally emailed tech support.

What is weird is Honrona said she watched the picture change right in front of her. It had to have been because I was trying to download the new pic while she was viewing it.

As long as everyone else can see the pic, that is fine for now. I just want to understand it. Thanks for looking for me. Carla
  14. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

If you use Internet Explorer you click on the symbol with 2 green arrows on it. That is the "refresh page" button. It's up on top of your internet browser, not the immune support internet page.