Moderators, Chat Rooms, and US

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by voiceteacher, May 2, 2006.

1. voiceteacher

voiceteacher New Member

I just wanted to post a note because I was recently enlighted by my own experience in the chat room. Our moderators, while they do have a job to do, are so EXPERIENCED in helping us with our fm, cfs, depression and other alphabet soup and I think we sometimes fail to let them. We get nervous like students in a classroom when the teacher walks in thinking we must have done something wrong if the moderator is "showing" herself.

I think it is wonderful that they are so caring and willing to give of their time to help us. And even I often forget that they are living with the same issues that we are. I am so glad that THEY have their job and not me...how tired I would be just reading, much less entering the room often! Just a shout out to them for helping all of us and a note to any who have not yet had my revelation, they are not the teacher...they are the counselor! ;)

Thanks mods, we luv ya!
  2. voiceteacher

voiceteacher New Member

These messages sure move off the front page quickly these days!
  3. voiceteacher

voiceteacher New Member

In case it helps anyone else to read this!
  4. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I had no idea the moderators ever went to the chat rooms. I go about once a week and would love to talk to any of them. I appreciate the work they do and the suggestions they give.

Jana
  5. Charleen

Charleen New Member

I think we have the best moderators there is. I have never heard on cross word from them and they are always willing to listen if we need it and laugh with us when we need that too. Just wanted to thank you so much. You are wonderful