MODERATORS: I have a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wasabi, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Wasabi

Wasabi New Member

In the current thread about journaling, I mentioned that I've created a health journal specifically for tracking my FM symptoms, patterns, and treatment. I think it might be a useful tool for others with FM or CFS, if they are interested in keeping a health journal.

So far, one person has expressed interest in seeing it, and I'm wondering if there's any way for it to be made available to others.

I created this in Pagemaker and have converted it to a PDF file, which could be downloaded by anyone with Adobe Acrobat Reader. It just requires printing out, copying back to back, and a three-ring binder.

I made it, because I hadn't found any suitable such journal, and so far, it has been really handy for me. I would love to be able to share it with others, if it's possible. I would be happy to email the PDF file to a moderator or tech support, if they could then make it available to others upon request. Any ideas on this?

If it's simply not possible, I understand--just want to offer this, in case it might help anyone else. Thanks.
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Go to the Contact Us in blue at the bottom of the page and e-mail your post to the Tech Support as I think they would be able to tell you if it is possible or not.

Doesn't sound like it would be. But, one never knows. ;)

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

That sounds like something I would like to see, Wasabi. I hope that there is a way to post it, but I do also understand that there are limits for things like this on this board. I'm glad there are safeguards to keep us from scams, etc. This is the best board I've found for this. It can be chatty, etc. but no contact info can be posted. A good system.

Thank you for offering either way it goes.

Sue
  4. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

For moderators:

Is this possible?????
  5. Wasabi

Wasabi New Member

Thanks for the suggestions.

But it would be nice to get a response from the moderators too....