Moderators, I have some questions for you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Nov 19, 2005.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have found somethings that will help people with perscriptions but I don't know who to bring the info to the forum. I know that you are not to give out web address's so could you help me to bring this informatation here for all to use.?

There are so many programs that will help all types of needs, Moms' helps with her meds that are not narcotic but there are many programs that do help with that need.

So if you will help me to find the best way to share the inforamation I really would appericate it. I want to give back to you all here. This forum has given me so much that I really do want to give back but I want to do it in the right way.

thank you for everything you do.
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    Rosemarie
  2. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

as i understand it we are not allowed to post our home email address or an address where profit would be made but we can post them on info posts like other fm sites or meds sites that sort of thing.
  3. caroleye

caroleye New Member

When one of our posts is deleted, do the moderators let us know "why", so we understand and don't repeat??

I just had one removed, and have tried to remember what might have been offensive.

Thanks.................carole
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

No, the mods don't always let us know when they remove something. Same goes for Tech Support. It has to be really bad to get an email from them. I have for one post I answered that I shouldn't have. I was sent an email from the webmaster with a copy to Tech Support. I've tried to be "good" since then. lol

You won't hear from them unless you have done something that really upsets them and goes against the rules.

Hugs,
    Faye
    Boy, I hope what I just said is okay and all... Rosemarie, you can put the email address of a helping site on the board, I think as long as they don't sell anything.
  5. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

ive had posts removed , some of them ive kinda gone oops as they were close to the bone but others that were deleted ive sat here and gone wha? as i didnt see anything wrong in it.

i am blunt and sour, my nick name is ***** :) plus i feel for my sake and that of those around me as i get too easily confused like many of us here, i have to be blunt and to the point although since ive been here ive been mellowing :)