Moderators Question please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Greenbean7, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Several people have asked what exercise program I use. Is it ok to put the name on the site? I don't want to break any rules!

Thanks

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  2. texasmaia

texasmaia New Member

I would like to know the answer also. Get terrible shin splints and its keeping me from walking. Please post if you can.
  3. kriskwon

kriskwon New Member

Hi! I used to teach aerobics so I can help you a little, although there may be other ways also. Before you start walking, running or any kind of aerobics, you need to stretch out that area.

Stand up straight with good posture. I would tell my students the 3 point rule: Shoulders back, butt tucked in, lenghten your spine. Next bend yoour knees slightly and place your hands lightly on your knees. Next, with head looking straight ahead and keeping that good posture, lift your feet up, one at a time. Keeping your heels glued to the floor, lift up your right toes and sretch toward calf as far as you can go. Then proceed to the left side. This should be done to a tapping motion.

I hopeI explained how to do it okay - never had to do that before! Also, when they hurt real bad after exercising, put an icepack on them for 20 min.

Hope that helps. After about a week of doing these stetches, it got better. Oh yeah, one more thing - ALWAYS START OUT SLOWLY AND THEN WORK UP TO A STEADY PACE. So Impotant!!!!!
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Bump again.
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

it is ok to put just the name on a post, like 'Curves' or whatever - that one has been mentioned here by the way...

You just cannot post the website of a commercial or competing site...

hope this helps - you can also read the rules up above in the blue header just above message that reads 'Messageboard Rules'

hope this helps,
    Victoria

7. I would like to know too if its okay to post.
  8. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Thanks for your help everyone but I will feel better if I get a response from a moderator.

I've read the rules, but am still leary to put something in that I shouldn't. I've had one warning and I don't want to lose my privaleges.

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  9. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

Hello. Yes, you can put in the name of an exercise program. Just make sure not to put in a web site address or other contact information for the program.

-Holly
    ProHealth Tech Support
  10. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hey Greenbean! It's Sherrie from the bodyflex support group, the one who told you about prohealth? I have mentioned bodyflex here before many times. No one really acted interested in it. I even had it in my profile I think.

I wondered why you had never mentioned it before since you were in the commercial. I have wanted to ask you about it but thought you must not feel comfortable about sharing it. I am so glad you did now and put up your before and after picture. I think it is a wonderful program. It may not work for all, but it is wonderful form of exercise that is perfect for us because you can do it sitting down.

I am so glad you have shared your story with everyone here now. Maybe it will help someone. That would be great.

I miss seeing you on the BF site. I think it has pretty much closed down. It is full of ads now and nobody posts.

By the way you look so great in your before and after pics. Congratulations!!
  11. With the bodyflex did you just do the exercises or did you have to eat a special diet also?
  12. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Hope you don't mind me popping in, but you might want to change your title of the post now so others will know what it's about.

I'm just nosy enough I guess to have peeked!!

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  13. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Thank you, Holly.

As suggested I have posted my experience with Body Flex under a new title but I can't remember what it is!!

This might not be the best day for me to be handling thousands of dollars in other people's money!!

Hugzz
    Greenbean