MODERATORS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by moxiepup, Sep 26, 2005.

1. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

/Hi: Either Sharon or Carlene, I think it was late Fri night 9/23 or 9/24 that I posted you guys a message about writing a post reminding some people about spacing paragraphs.

I know there are a lot of new people here that maybe don't know to do this, it is very hard for me to read just one big long post, there were a few bumps behind this message so I guess I'm not the only one that is having a hard time with this.

I went to check my posts tonight and that one is completely gone, do you know either where it went or why it was deleted, because it was still there yesterday.

thanks,

gail
  2. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

Sorry about that I can't imagine why that would get some people upset. The people who are having trouble reading and I think there are a lot of us all we are asking is put a break every now and then in your post.

I didn't think this was a particularly tough request.

Well Sharon thanks for trying sure wish I could of read what some people were ticked off about though.

Take Care Sharon,

gail
  3. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

What kind of nasty comment can you make a bout paragraphs?? I just don't get this banning and thhe nasty comments??? You guys have a hard job! Lynn
  4. moxiepup

moxiepup New Member

Thanks for trying Carlene, I guess it's true what they say about "teaching old dogs new tricks".

thanks again,

gail