Moderators

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selma, Aug 23, 2003.

1. selma

selma New Member

There was a study done about GHB-Growthhormone-by orphan medicine. It was in the journal of rhumatology may issue.
    Its approved for narcolepsy but not yet FM. The results
    were very pos. Maybe it ( the art. ) could be put on the board, since Dr. Lapp was one of the speakers and it was on NPR.. I don't have the article.

Thanks- I'm glad my Hubby got the info..Could you get a transcript etc.?
  2. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

selma,
    I do not know if it is the same,there is an article on homepage here from yesterday from Journal of Rheumotology about GHP,and sleep benefit/pain reduction.
    If ya haven't read it check it out!
    I think it is great!!THEY are Researching,and Finding things that Do help---Progress :~}

peace,eZ
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Shirl and I don't have any special ability beyond anyone else here to get articles. ProHealth usually has the latest posted on the Home Page. I suggest that anyone who has a special interest do research on the web to find info. Check out our library first, though. There is a lot of good info there.

I think we will be hearing a lot more about Hgh from now on. Lots of research and interest.

Love, Mikie
  4. selma

selma New Member

Peace- Same study. Dr Lapp had input with sleep meds. It can be found in the library.

Thank-you for bringing to my att. the home page again.
    have usually have gone to the chat boards.

Mikie- I appreciate that you can manage to be a moderator
    praying with you.

Huggs, Selma