Moducare Sterinol-supplement for balancing immune system./FMS/Lup

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by selmad, Dec 10, 2002.

1. selmad

selmad New Member

Has anyone had good results with Moducare Sterinol--- I found that it was the only supplement that made a difference from me in addition to the diet, exercise, eliminating chemical exposure etc. changes I made. I was feeling so good for the past 2 years up until having some recent dental work that I stopped taking it, but now am back. I found that it reduced mychemical and food sensitivites, helped me sleep and gradually overtime eliminated muscle pain ( in addition to the above changes which I feel are absolutely necessary for FMS). I've read lots of success stories for other immune system disorders from individuals how have takent hisi.e. lupus and read an article by the woman who wrote the immune system cure book (Lorna VAn.....something) which prompted be to take it. She claimed that those with FMS would be better in 3 months. Just curious if any others have tried it and had success. Anyway I'm back on it ..wondering if anyone else has tried it. It originally did take about 2 months of taking it before I believed I was seeing consistent results.
  2. selmad

selmad New Member

Has anyone had good results with Moducare Sterinol--- I found that it was the only supplement that made a difference from me in addition to the diet, exercise, eliminating chemical exposure etc. changes I made. I was feeling so good for the past 2 years up until having some recent dental work that I stopped taking it, but now am back. I found that it reduced mychemical and food sensitivites, helped me sleep and gradually overtime eliminated muscle pain ( in addition to the above changes which I feel are absolutely necessary for FMS). I've read lots of success stories for other immune system disorders from individuals how have takent hisi.e. lupus and read an article by the woman who wrote the immune system cure book (Lorna VAn.....something) which prompted be to take it. She claimed that those with FMS would be better in 3 months. Just curious if any others have tried it and had success. Anyway I'm back on it ..wondering if anyone else has tried it. It originally did take about 2 months of taking it before I believed I was seeing consistent results.
  3. lucky

lucky New Member

I have tried it for the past 6 months and hoped that it would help with my chronic sinus and bladder infections. But, it did not. My infections were as bad and as constant as before and I am going through some new approach with the treatment - instead of antibiotics I am on Nizoral which seems to do help most of everything else.
    I am sure that Moducare has benefits to some people because it has been especially made for people with immune system disorders.
    Lucky