Moles on face - anyone else?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by samjenkin, Mar 16, 2003.

1. samjenkin

samjenkin New Member

Hi all

Something weird that I have just thought of ... about eight years ago I started developing moles on the sides of my face. Sicne then, they have spread and I now have them starting across my cheeks and the bridge of my nose. They are not insightly and do not appear cancerous - just spreading across - any ideas what this might be and does any else have them?

Regards

Sam
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

hi samjenkin yes i have moles on my face had this for years but it makes you think about it i know that it is herditry but my great grandmother had them but she had to use canes to walk my grand mother also used to wrap her legs they were stiff also my mother always had sore hips and was always in pian i think my mother had fm and did not know it yes all from one family all had moels makes you wonder at times have a nice day
  3. samjenkin

samjenkin New Member

for your reply. It is just kind of weird, isn't it? I am naturally quite "molely" but the ones on my face are fairly new. I hope we get more responses - it would be interesting to see if there is a link or whether this is just coincidence. I would also appreciate any advice as how to get rid of them. I am not particularly vain, so when they were on the sides they didn't bother me - however if they are going to do a slow creep across my face it would be good to get rid of them.
  4. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

hi again i have had a few taken off my body ones under my arms one that is very close to the eye but may have more under this one i was told that it was to close to the eye to do anything about it so i just watch it . i am not vain either but they do bother me .i am glad that my kids do not have them by the way some could be burned off some were cut off this did not bother me at all it was just the ones that were cut and sitched and they where almost healed and that was the ones under the arms by for now