Mollystwin ATTN: how are you?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JolieLuLu, Nov 19, 2006.

1. JolieLuLu

JolieLuLu New Member

I have had a rough week starting the Valtrex and other meds. I was wondering how your week went starting back to work? Thanks again for your help

love and light,
    Jolie
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I have been reading about your week. I pop in every once in a while, but usually only have about 5 or 10 minutes so I just read a few posts here and there and every once in a while post a quick note. Right now I have a half hour before I can eat dinner because of meds, so I thought I'd see what was going on. I feel like I am missing out on so much!

I hope you have a better week this week! I have heard about others having success with the valtrex, so I am hoping this works really well for you.

Being back at work is going fine. I was really tired last Wednesday and slept all day, but went back to work Thursday and all was well. I worked today and will also work Wednesday then I'm off until next week.

It's weird being back to work, because before I had so much time to do whatever I wanted. I had nine weeks of no work! Even though I am only working 20 hours, I can't beleive how time contrained I feel! But it's good to be back, I missed my work friends and we are really broke!!

Take care and have a really great holiday!!!!!