Mollystwin, TwinofDar Happy (belated) Birthday :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Roseblossom, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

I've been looking at profiles today, and I noticed that you two just had a birthday!

So I hope you two had a fun day and celebrated together!

I'm a twin, too, and we always celebrate our birthday with each other - after all, we came in this world together :)

Roseblossom
  2. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Happy Birthday!!

Pawprints
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thank you!! We had a wonderful birthday! We did celebrate on Saturday. A very quite celebration cause Molly is not up to much these days.
    It's nice to have a twin isn't it?
  5. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

A quiet celebration is lovely too :) Sounds like you two are good friends, too. There's no one in the world I'd rather spend time with than my twin.

I love birds, so this year she tucked me into her car and drove me to the birdworld at the zoo, where she set me in a wheelchair and we enjoyed being in a tropical jungle gazing at all the birds that I love; listening & looking at all those incredible creatures.

We got the macaws to answer us, and a blue lorikeet sipped nectar out of a little paper cup in my hand :)

Pawprints, are you a twin too?

Best to you,

Roseblossom
  6. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Molly & Dar - Glad to hear you two had a good birthday!

I love hearing the warm and fuzzy "how much I love my twin" stories! Thanks Roseblossom!

My twins really love each other too!

Guess I'm just a sappy Mom of Twins!

TWINS ROCK!!!
  7. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Just look at you three little blondies :) And eleven is one of the most fun ages ever.

When did you know you were going to have twins? My parents decided to try one more time for a girl - and surprise! they got two.

Anytime you wish to post an OT fun story about them, you'll have an appreciative audience in me :)

Roseblossom
  8. pawprints

pawprints New Member

No unfortunately not. But I have two sisters who are my best friends. When we get together, which is not often enough, we behave like little kids. My mom was one of three girls and felt the same way.

9. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

10. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Non-identical triplets

Pawprints
  11. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I just always KNEW I would have twins. My grandmother had two sets of twins, and my mom was one of them. So with the every-other-generation thing, I was destined to have twins!

When I got pregnant, I kept pushing my OB/Gyn about the twin thing, but she really just brushed me off.

Due to an unusual finding in my blood, I had to go to a Perinatologist at 12 weeks. After she explained that my "baby" MIGHT have to have an inter-uterine blood transfusion (which never happened), she asked if I had any questions.

I said, "Yes, What happens if I'm carrying twins??? Do they BOTH get transfusions??"

I told her I just felt like I had twins, and she said "Well, let's just take a quick look on ultrasound!"

And there they were!! Two very obvious little tiny peanuts! I started shaking and almost shook off the table! It was quite a moment!

I really love having twins!
  12. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Wow, Twinma - two tiny peanuts, lol...I can imagine you were absolutely euphoric!

My sis and I were stacked in such a way that our hearts were in sync and the doc thought it was a single heartbeat.

Heheh. We surprised everyone when they finally heard both our hearts about 2 weeks before we popped out :)

I think it's very interesting that you have so many sets of twins in your lineage.

Pawprints! Non-identical Triplets of different ages lol :) Sisters who are close are the luckiest ever. Did you ever see a photo book called Sisters?

Roseblossom
  13. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I loved reading your twin/triplet stories! My mom had already had four girls and then four boys before she got pregnant with us. She did not know she was carrying twins. My dad who was quite a jokester wanted a boy to break the tie, and whenever people called the house to see if my mom had the baby yet, he would tell them she had twin boys! When she finally had us and my dad tried to tell people, no one would believe him! My poor mom! Can you imagine being 41 years old with eight children then being surprised when you give birth to twins! She was such a great mom God Bless her soul! And Molly and I were the ones who for the most part took care of both her and my dad when they were ill before they passed away. So I guess we were a blessing and she always treated us that way.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/27/2006]
  14. Roseblossom

Roseblossom Member

Quite a surprise! But it sounds like she saw it as a delightful surprise and loved you dearly.

And I'll bet your older siblings were pleased with the new tiny twins to play with :)

Bless your hearts for taking good care of your folks - I really admire that.

Roseblossom