Mom got a heated matress pad (Sumbeam) $23.00 Wal Mart

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Mar 21, 2003.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

Just wanted to let you know they had tons of them on clearance and the clearance tag said 35$ but it rang up $23.00. So just wanted to share. SHe says it really gets really warm even hot.
  2. missvickielynn

missvickielynn New Member

Hi Rene!

Thanks for posting about this!

I am praying that my income tax refund will show up in my account in a few days, and that the Wal-Mart here will have theirs on sale, and still have some. When I priced them a little over a month ago, the cheapest one was $48. EEK!

Only trepidation I have is based on the articles I have read (I think it was here on the Immune Support home page?)about the negative effects of electromatic fields on these DD's!

"If the the right one don't get you, then the left one will!"

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Rene, at that price I will get a 'back up' one! I don't know how I managed without mine.

As for those electrical fields, who cares????? It helps the pain, I sleep great, and anyway you really can't win anyway!!

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

ignore what the red sticker says cause the cashier saw it and
    said $35 and she goes "oh now its $23.00."
  5. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

I have been shopping around for a mattress pad for a few weeks now going to Sears, JC Penney and yes even WalMart but no body carries them in my area so I finally went on line last night. I ordered from WalMart for a Queen I had to pay 66.86 plus shipping and tax it costs a total of $78.82. It wasn't on sale, but I need something to help me sleep.

Diane
  6. judywhit

judywhit New Member

I too purchased one online from Penneys. It had a fancy italian sounding name. hmmmm, I spent 150.00 for a queen. I got ripped. It better be good for that price. Still had money from christmas so I used that. Warm sleepy hugs to everyone.
    Judy