MOM is at home now and has some Home health

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 2, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Mom is home now as of last wed, she fell a week ago sat. night. And she has a compression fracture but I just don't know where it is at.

Thankfully she has been oked for some Home Health Service's. A aide , some PT and a nurse to do blood draws as she is on blood thinners.

I have not been here much as I am in a horrid flare and my left shoulder hurts and is so tight that I can barley move it and I don't know what I did to make it hurt like it does.

I will post more later on , I am really hurting now.
    Thanks for all your support and concern ,
    Rosemarie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and those darn shoulders...i am the queen of surgery on those...never the same afterwards...

try this p.t. exercise...put your hands together palm to palm like you are praying..i do not close my fingers...and then hold for about 5 seconds, then release, back up again and hold...if you can do it in the shower when it warm it may help break up some of those knots..somewhat..

oh keep head straight forward in neutral posistion...while doing this..

i hope you get some relief...it is a good exercise to do everyday while you think about it..

hugs

jodie
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Rosemarie,
    Sorry you are in so much pain. I'm glad your mother is home now and getting care there.

Sorry I haven't posted much, but I've just had a really rotten year so far with GERD and different meds and side effects, etc.

Hugs,
    Faye