Mom passed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jillian44, Mar 28, 2006.

1. jillian44

jillian44 New Member

Just to let everyone know my Mom passed away on March 17th. You might remember that she went in for cancer surgery and she made it through but, her corotid artery burst and she passed. I have a unsuportive husband and going through hell right now. I even asked him for a divorce. my fibro has kicked im also. Please pray for me. thanks
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

JILLIAN,

I am so sorry that you are going through this tough time. I will pray for you. Hope things get better.

Love Kriket
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

4. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I am so sorry about your Mother. I know how painful it is to lose your Mom. I too have lost mine. I read your other post about your marriage. I know you are under so much stress right now. I'm praying for you.
  5. Landy

Landy New Member

I'm so very sorry. It's hard to loose ones mom. I lost
    mine nov 2001. I will be praying for you and your husband.
    Pause, what is difficult with your husband today may pass.
    You are going through a lot. Time will tell. God bless you.
  6. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Jillian,
    I am so sorry about your Mom. You have all gone through so much in the last while. Perhaps all the stress has heightened the tension in your marriage. Could you let things settle down before you make a big decision?

In the meantime, be good to yourself and know that you have lots of support and prayers here.

Kathy.

[This Message was Edited on 03/29/2006]
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I am so sorry, Jillian. I was optimistic that she would pull through this. I will pray for you during this terrible time....with the death of your mom and a divorce and FM.

Please do as much as you can to take care of yourself. You have some of the highest stressors people can have, and I am concerned about your health going through all of this.

God's blessings on you.
    Sue
  8. kch64

kch64 New Member

I just read your other post.

I'm so sorry for you mom's passing and for your marriage problems.

Read my response to you on the other thread.

prayers for you.

Kendra
  9. Jordane

Jordane New Member

So sad to hear that your mom passed away.Really hard to lose your mom.Mine passed on 27 yrs now.Still seems like yesterday!!
    Prayers and gentle hugs!!
    Jordane
  10. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I'm so sorry about your mom. My mom died 21 yrs. ago, so I know the pain you are feeling.

I'm sorry you can't find support in your husband. I hope that changes.

Do you have other family, friend's or church family to reach out to?

I highly recommend counseling, you are under a great deal of stress. Which of course as you know will kick up your fibro pain.

I will be praying for you, your marriage, your sense of peace and know you are not alone God is with you.

Claudia
  11. shep

shep New Member

Jill,
    You haven't "lost" your mom..you know where she is..she is. She isn't "gone" she is just "out of sight."

My mom has passed on over to be with her Savior..and we will see our loved ones again someday; if we belive in the One who give us eternal life.

There will be a reunion day coming. She is at peace, in no more pain and suffering. We are all human and we miss them and we suffer the pain of being seperated from our love ones, especially our mothers. One never get too old to stop "wanting my mama."
    I found my mother in bed, passed away unexpectedly
    six years ago. So, I know what you are going through. I also have no support from my husband either. He is sick himself, but not as sick as he claims to be. It is always about him and not me.
    Just crawl up in Jesus's lap and sit there quitely; and tell him how you fee. Sad, angry, lonely, scared, whatever..he all ready know anyway.
    There will be days when you will wonder "has God forgotten me?' Those are the days when he is sooooo close to you.
    My thougths and prayers are with you. I hope I have said something to comfort you..only God can help you. Don't turn from God ...Run to him.

Love and prayers,
    Shep
  12. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

... you will be in my prayers this morning. I'm so sorry this is happening to you :(.
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. I know the pain....as my mom passed away in 1997. I pray for your strength, and also your marriage.

God bless you dear.

Love, Mari
  14. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Thinking about you and praying for comfort for your grief and strength and health for your body.

I just lost my dad about four months ago, and it hurts. I just pray that the God of all comfort will wrap His arms around you so you feel safe and loved.

Blessings,
    Sue
  15. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Dear Jillian,
    Just wanted to tell you how sorry I"am to hear of your Mothers passing. My Mom passed in 2001.and we lost four more family members in the past five years just lost my Brother this passed Oct.
    IT"s a diffcult time. but remember their at peace. and we"ll be with them again. My Mom& Brother where both very sick and I realized the pain I felt at their passing was for me. because i know their so much better off no more pain and suffering for them. Their all in the arms of our Heavenly Father. there"s no better place to be.
    Hugs Sixtyslady
  16. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.
    I know what it is like, I lost my mom when I was 17yrs. old.

March 26th was the anniversary of her death. It has been 21yrs. It still feel's like yesturday.

My heart goes out to you.

Your in my prayer's,
    Claudia

P.S. Just relised I posted twice, sorry.
    But you are in my thought's and prayer's twice as much.:)[This Message was Edited on 04/13/2006]