Mom3

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Dec 4, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

bumping up for MOM3...where are you?
  2. tes

tes New Member

bumping up for MOM3...where are you?
  3. momof3dancers

momof3dancers New Member

Or r u refereing to someone else?
  4. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi Tes, i am sorry i have not responded I have been going thru some serious issues at work regarding my limitations of hours. After working there and being a committed employee for 12 years they have said they can no longer accommodate me on part time hours. I am no longer employed!!! I am so upset and of course you can't help but take it personally. My mind is in the clouds right now. I feel so numb. So please forgive me if i ignored reading the posts. I hope all is well for you maybe I come back later on board. Hugs Mom3
  5. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi Tes, bumped this up for you to read. Mom3
  6. tes

tes New Member

I don't know what to say. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your job. What a bunch of ignorant people!!! It's probably their loss anyways. I guess the timing is not making it better being christmas. Can you manage on one income and if so just take some time for yourself and try to heal. How have you been otherwise. This has probably put you in a flare. I am still having major problems with my lower ribs. This pain is starting to frighten me. I am starting on my supplements because I am lacking alot of vitamins in my body. Especially b12. Do you know if you lack certain vitamins? My 4 year old has come down with such a bad flu and I feel so bad for him. I just got him into bed and he was so miserable. He has such a high fever. I hope it passes soon because it's taking a toll on me as well. I also have some kind of bug but not as bad as him. How are your kids doing? I can't believe christmas is almost here. I have no energy for the weeks to follow. Keep in touch and I'll check in abit later.

Love,
    Tes
  7. tes

tes New Member

bumping up for MOM3.
  8. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi Tes I have been with a terrible flare up due to my stressful week. I have not been good at all, physically and mentally. But I will survive and have to fight this employee thing. I feel soo offended and hurt that they are not accommodating me any longer, so now I have no job. My union will fight for me. But today I must say is a little better I took 2 hot baths with epson salt and lavender, and it helped. I am trying to be positive about this, things all have a way of working out. The kids keep me preoccupied. How are you? How are the kids? Is you little feeling any better? I know it's very hard when they are not feeling well and not sleeping properly, you hate to see them suffer. I always spoil them with the things they like when they weren't feeling well, like ice cream, freezies, homemade apple sauce and lots of attention. Last night I made cookie cut outs with them. My daughter had so much fun decorating them. They are almost all gone. Mhmmm good!! Mommy ate them too. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs Mom3
  9. tes

tes New Member

Long time no talk. How are you doing? I'm o.k. Getting very busy with the holidays creeping up. How is everything going with your job? Has the union helped you at all? My son just got over a bad flu and is finally back to school. What a week!!! We have such a busy weekend coming up and I can't wait till it's over. To much to do, so little time. What have you been up to? Are you feeling any better? I did alot of baking yesterday and my back and ribs are acting up from standing so long. Anyways, sweetie, my little one just got up from his nap and I'll check in later. Hope all is well.

Your buddy,
    Tes
  10. tes

tes New Member

bumped up for MOM3.
  11. tes

tes New Member

12. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Hi Tes sorry I have not posted, what a week and more. My kids all were sick one had strep then my other son started with the stomache flu, the next day my daughter started with vomiting too. Then I got a bladder infection. Then my son who had strep was vomiting. Now I have sinus infection. We are still not 100%. It's so contagious, I was always cleaning the door handles and making sure washing hands. So many kids sick at school. I sure hope it's over and we can enjoy holidays now. How are you, I thought about you but I have been so worn out to write on the board. I hope you and your family are well. I had a severe attack around my rib area doesn't happen often. But I thought of you if this is what you feel all the time, it was certainly painful. I was in Fortino's and I needed to get out quickly could not walk too long. Is this in relation to fibro? I felt really bloated. My son was with me thank goodness he helped get what i needed to get quickly. I had a dinner party saturday, it was so nice. I was amazed how well I did without having much pain. Now that I am not working again I feel better. More time to pace myself. I also have been back at chiro and that really helps too. I am so glad to kiss this year off good bye, it has been such an emotional roller coaster year for us. My father in law was suffering from cancer is in remission now thank God, but initially was told he would only live 2 to 6 months, but is doing well, had to give up my promotional job from university because of my car accident, then went back to work on modified duties (light) but lost that because they would not accommodate my any longer. I was soo hurt and upset that I felt so depressed. Now I have a new year to look forward to and make changes in my life. I feel I would really like to go on a holiday. Somewhere hot and beautiful white sand and turqoise water. MMhhh, nice to dream, I hope it can happen to us this year, I really need it. What's new with you, have you come to Woodbridge to visit your friend? I love the convenience but boy is it ever hectic right now. I hope you to hear from you soon, your buddy, Mom3
  13. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

bump up for you.
  14. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

hey tes, bumped up 4 u.......
  15. Spedding

Spedding New Member

"The patterns of referred symptoms from the cervical spine are complex and variable, even in the same patient. The arm and hand develop from the cervical segments, and any of the structures of the arm or controlling the arm can be the target for referred symptoms. Interscapular pain is common, because the muscles that control the position of the scapula are functionally and neurologically part of the arm. Anterior chest pain and tenderness are common, because the pectoralis major and minor muscles control the shoulder and share its nerve supply. Patients complaining of breast (anterior chest) heaviness and discomfort will often be found to have significant tenderness deep to the breast, in the origin of the pectoralis minor muscle, and not in the breast itself. The breast, derived from skin, has thoracic innervation, as do the ribs and pleura. Only the muscles have cervical innervation, and the finding of referred tenderness at characteristic sites within the muscles argues strongly for a cervical origin of the symptoms, and against disease of the breast, ribs, pleura, or viscera."

Hugh A. Smythe, Cervical Spine Syndromes, in Arthritis and Allied Conditions A Textbook of Rheumatology, 11th Ed., Daniel J. McCarty editor, Lea & Febiger, 1989, pp.1413-1421

ok. I'll leave you alone.
    Spedding (XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/31/2002]
  16. tes

tes New Member

How are you. I don't know how I've missed your posts the last couple of days. Fibro fog.lol.. Merry christmas and happy new year. I have been so busy over the holidays and I can't wait until it's over. How was you christmas? Must say, I got very spoiled this year. I deserve it.lol. What did you get for christmas? Hope your kids are feeling better. I have had some good days in the past week. My rib and stomach pain comes and goes. Can't complain! Although, I did develop a nasty yeast infection and it's almost gone. What are your plans for the New Year? I think me and my husband and some friends are going out for dinner. How have you been feeling? Sweetie, I must go, because my older son is up to no good upstairs. Nice chatting and I'll check in later.

Tes
  17. tes

tes New Member

18. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

Happy New Year!! I am so glad to kiss 2002 goodbye. What a year. I hope to have a much better and more positive year. So much has happened it was like an emotional roller coaster year for me. But it's not over yet I am now dealing with my employer regarding my accommodation on part time hours. Anyways how are you and your family? We had a wonderful new years' eve. Friends of ours own a chalet and 5 families went up for the night. We barbecued steaks for dinner and it was soo nice. I now have to think about diet and working out again. I am hoping to go away on a holiday this year somewhere warm, maybe mexico or negril jamaica. What's new with you? How are you feeling? I have pushed myself and my neck and shoulders have been really aching i have been getting migraines again. One thing helps is a hot hot epsom salt bath and chiro helps too. How is the naturalpathic remedy going? Check in later. Mom3
  19. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

bumped up 4 u hon!!
  20. Mom3

Mom3 New Member

hey tes where r u? I hope everything is ok. Mom3