Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mom74, Nov 11, 2008.

1. mom74

mom74 New Member

I just read alot of your message under sick and tired and i would like to tell you a little about myself. I am 34 years old and I was diagnosed a year ago with FM. I have alot of trouble sleeping at night and I also have lost a very good job that I really loved to do. The worst part is doing alot of the things that I used to be able to do with my kids. I have my 2 sisters to help me and also my 2 brother-in laws that are right here to give me a hand day or night with them. I lost my relationship because of this to be that does not bother me because I look at it that if he could not stand by me through this than he was not worth it. My oldest son has done some reading with his science teacher to understand what is going on with me so that he knows what he can do to try to make things some what better but he is only 13 and I want him to enjoy his childhood. My other 2 are 10 and 6 and they are not sure how to adjust to the day to day pain that I have lately it just seem to be getting worse, and I don't know what to do I am follow what the DR tell me and they have told me that I have had everything from muscle strain in my neck and back to an infection in my lungs so now I did have one DR tell me about this website and she told me that I did have FM and I also have a problem with my L1 in my spine so I have to wear brace on my back when I am standing and walking for long times. So What do I do now? I have a family history of lupus but never been tested for it but I have been tested for everything else that you can think of except cancer and I also have a high family history of that as well.