momof4kids68

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyoreblue02, Sep 7, 2008.

1. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I saw in another post that you are from Tennessee. I live in Chattanooga. Do you mind me asking if you're nearby?
  2. momof4kids68

momof4kids68 New Member

No, I'm in Pulaski. Down 65 almost to AL.

I like to call it Podunk LOL It's really a nice small town. I grew up in KY and moved to NY when I graduated from high school. We started moving back south in 95 and I figure by the time we're ready to retire, we'll already be in FL. LOL
  3. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I'm fairly close to the Alabama line myself. Kinda sorta anyway! I am planning to go to the Unclaimed Baggage in Scottsboro in a few weeks. I've been once before and thought I'd enjoy going again.

I've been threatening to move even further south -- Costa Rica to be exact! You can live comfortably down there on your retirement check. Sounds good to me!
  4. momof4kids68

momof4kids68 New Member

I have heard of that but never been to it. Is this your first time going?
  5. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

back in 1997, so it's been a long time. They have a website if you want to google them. Of course, they can't really show you what's in the store as it changes all the time. They also have a museum of things that are too rare, weird, etc. to sell. It's amazing what people lose in their luggage!
  6. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Don't want to butt in on your post, but is unclaimed baggage exactly that? Do they have a store to shop from?
    How cool. Ive never heard of that before.
  7. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

is exactly what it sounds like. People who never claim their luggage at the airport might go there to shop and reclaim their own items! It started out as a tiny operation and is quite a big deal today. You might find a wedding dress, fabulous jewelry, cameras, purses, etc. And then, of course, the obvious LUGGAGE!!!

unclaimedbaggage.com

Check it out!!