MOMSKELLEYGIRL OR JOSE....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BILLCAMO, Sep 17, 2003.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I HOPE THINGS ARE GOING BETTER !!!!!!!! ANOTHER MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY HERE HAS BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU RE: DRS. IN YOUR AREA. PLANTSCRAPER IS THE PERSON & HAS ALSO BEEN HAVING COMP. PROBS. WHEN YOU CAN , PLEASE GIVE PLANTSCRAPER A SHOUT. THANKS !!!!!! TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!! BILLCAMO.
  2. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

HEY BILL
    KELLEY IS DOING A LITTLE BETTER STILL IN HOSPITAL HOPEFULLY WILL BE ENTERING THERAPY SOON JUST LETTING YOU KNOW.
    BEST WISHES AND REGARDS WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.
    JOSE
    [This Message was Edited on 09/18/2003]
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE & KEEPING US ALL UP TO DATE. I'M HAPPY YOUR MOM IS DOING BETTER !!!!!!!! PRAYERS & BEST WISHES FROM MYSELF & FROM A LOT OF PEOPLE INVOLED WITH THIS SITE !!!!!!! TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!!! BILLCAMO.
  4. Momskelleygirl

I'VE READ EVERYTHING YOU'VE WRITTEN WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, I KNOW MY MOM SHOULD OF STARTED A NEW POST TO TELL YOU, BUT I WAS LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO GET HER ON THIS SITE AND WALK HER THROUH IT, THEN JOSE FORGOT HIS SCREEN NAME, SINCE HE HAS SO MANY, AND I FORGOT WHERE I PYT THE CARD BOX WITH ALL SCREEN NAMES IN IT. FUNNY HOW THE WHOLE HOUSE KNOWS MINE. I KNOW YOU COM PEWTER IS DOWN I ALSO KNOW THAT SOON YOU'LL HAVE IT UP & RURUNNING SOON.

RIGHT NOW I'M GOING THROUGH SURVIVERS GUILT. I WISH I KNEW HOW YOU ARE DOING, THEY FINALLY GOT ME PAIN FREE, BUT I AM AFRAID OF THE MEDICINE, A LITTLE,

I'LL BE WAITING TO HERE FROM YOU, I HOPE YOU FIND SOME RELIEF, I JUST FEEL SO BAD UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU (I GUESS IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE PEN PALS) i WILL LET PLANTSCRAPER KNOW ABOUT MY DOCTOR. I WISH SOME HOW THROUGH HEIM WE COULD EXCHANGE EMAILS, WHEN YOUR COMP IS WORKING.

WELL I'LL WRITE HERE ONCE IN AWHILE IN JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE BACK SOON.

WITH ALL MY THOUGHTS,BEST WISHES, AND TENDER HUGS

YOUR FRIEND
    KELLEY
  5. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU'RE DOING BETTER & HOME !!!!!!! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN I THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO FEEL GUILT OR " SURVIVORS GUILT" FOR ANYONE FIGHTING THESE DD'S !!!!! JUST DO YOUR BEST TO FORGET THOSE FEELINGS & GET BETTER !!!!MY COMP. IS LIMPING BADLY , BUT NOT DEAD..... I CAN LOOK SOME , BUT OFTEN IT CRASHES WHEN I TRY TO RESPOND ..... I PHONED MY SISTER.... MY COMP. GURU..... TO HELP ME GET THE COMP. UP LONG ENOUGH TO RESPOND TO YOUR POST..... SO I'D BETTER NOT PRESS MY LUCK..... HANG IN THERE , NEVER GIVE UP , & BLESSINGS !!!!!!!! BILLCAMO.
  6. Momskelleygirl

WELL I'LL WRITE. YOU READ. I HOPE YOU DON.T MIND THE PEN PAL COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THHAT I FEEL A FREINDSHIP FOR YOU. I JUST HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL/ I WILL TRY GETTINGOVER THE GUILT, BUT IT'S NOT FAIR THAT ANY OF US HAVE THIS DD, AND ITS NOT FAIR THAT DR'S CAN'T, OR WON'T TRY HARDER FOR GOOD PAIN CONTROL. ON METHADON AND SO FAR TWO PAIN FREE DAYS, AND FROM WHAT MY DE. AND MY RHEMY SAID, THAT TYPE OF MED IS BEST OFR FIBRO,

GOT TO GO,

TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF THEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR COM PEWTER
    WITH ALL MT BEST WISHES, MY THOUGHTS, AND OF COURS TENDER HUGS
    GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYER AND THOUGHTS THAT HELPED ME RECOVER.

YOUR FRIWNS
    KELLEY
  7. Momskelleygirl

WELL I'LL WRITE. YOU READ. I HOPE YOU DON.T MIND THE PEN PAL COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THHAT I FEEL A FREINDSHIP FOR YOU. I JUST HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL/ I WILL TRY GETTINGOVER THE GUILT, BUT IT'S NOT FAIR THAT ANY OF US HAVE THIS DD, AND ITS NOT FAIR THAT DR'S CAN'T, OR WON'T TRY HARDER FOR GOOD PAIN CONTROL. ON METHADON AND SO FAR TWO PAIN FREE DAYS, AND FROM WHAT MY DR. AND MY RHEUY SAID, THAT TYPE OF MED IS BEST\FOR FIBRO, BUT AT TIMES IT GIVES A NEW MEANING YO FIBRO FOG.

GOT TO GO,

TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF THEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR COM PEWTER
    WITH ALL MT BEST WISHES, MY THOUGHTS, AND OF COURS TENDER HUGS
    GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL THE OTHER FOR ALL THE PRAYER AND THOUGHTS THAT HELPED ME RECOVER.

YOUR FRIWNS
    KELLEY
    [This Message was Edited on 09/20/2003]
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

YOU MADE MY DAY BETTER BY LETTING ME KNOW YOU'RE DOING BETTER !!!!!! ANY TIME I CAN HELP SOMEONE & MAYBE ASSIST IN BRINGING GRIN OR A SMILE TO THEM , HELPS ME FEEL GOOD. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO USE THE DANCING ICON. I'LL CONTACT ONE OF THE MODERATORS FOR HELP IN EXCHANGING NET ADDRESSES SO WE CAN BE PENPALS. MY BEST TO YOU & ALL OF YOUR FAMILY !!!!!!! YOUR FRIEND , BILLCAMO.
  9. Momskelleygirl

AS I SAID BEFORE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE A FRIENDSHIP LIKE YOURS, BUT I THANK GOD EVERY DAY FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP, AND THIS BOARD, LIFE HAS BEEN MUCH MORE BEARABLE, KNOWING PEOPLE CARE.

SO AT LEAST SOME GOOD CAME OUT OF THIS DD. I HAVE MET SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE HERE. BEFORE I BECAME SICK, I HAD LOST FAITH IN THE HUMAN RACE. BUT THIS BOARD HAS SHOWN ME THAT THEIR ARE DECENT, CARING PEOPLE OUT THERE. KIND OF HELPS WHEN THE DEPRESSION SETS IN.

GOT TO GO, GET MY YOUNGEST,ROBERT, READY FOR FOR SCHOOL. HE LOST HIS LOCK FOR HIS BIKE.

WITH BEST WISHES, AND TENDER HUGS AND THOUGHTS OF GOOD HEALTH, AND HAPPY DAYS TO COME

YOUR FRIEND KELLEY.
  10. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I GET SOME SLEEP IS A GOOD NIGHT. AND EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP IS A GOOD MORNING. SOMETIMES IT IS DIFFICULT TO TAKE THIS POSITIVE APPROACH..... BUT I PREFER IT OVER THE ALTERNATIVE..... TO KELLEY & EVERYONE ELSE HERE.... SLEEP TIGHT.... & DON'T LET THE BEDBUGS , "VIVID DREAMS" OR ANYTHING ELSE BITE !!!!!!! BLESSINGS TO ALL !!!!! BILLCAMO.
  11. Momskelleygirl

I'LL EVEN SING US ALL A LULLABYE.

DECIDED TO VEG OUT FOR THE DAY, HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING MY MEDS, AND I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO DO IT WITHOUT THEM, HOPEFULLY TOMORROW I WILL GET THEM.

HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE. AT LEAST THE POSITVE ATTITUDE SPREADS TO OTHERS, SO WHEN I GO TO SLEEP TO NIGHT, IT WILL BE WITH POSITVE THOUGHTS ON MY MIND.

I AM GOING TO TRY TO GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOU THROUGH THE BOARD TODAY, SO LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

WELL GOOD NIGHT, SWEET DREAMS.

AS ALWAYS YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS RECIEVING MY BEST WISHES, AND A TENDER HUG.

YOUR FRIEND KELLEY
  12. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

WELL NOW I KNOW WHY I SLEPT A LITTLE BETTER LAST NIGHT.... I HOPE YOUR SONG HELPED OTHERS SLEEP BETTER.... I ALSO HOPE YOU GET YOUR MEDS. SOON... I'M STILL FIGHTING MY CWC (COMP. W/CFIDS). YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED MY BACK-UP ADDRESS FROM A MUTUAL FRIEND BY NOW......I'D BETTER QUIT BEFORE MY COMP. DOES..... TAKE CARE & BLESSINGS !!!!!! YOUR FRIEND , BILL.
  13. Momskelleygirl

only one badd thing about the one site is that it is so slow. in my ketter i will give you some others that are a little better, and free. (the only way i can have an email my self/). when i say goodnight here i will get a list of some of the better ones.right now, i wm trying to
    try to learn hoe to learn how to use mu off=line e-mail account.

oh by the way, they finally approvrd my fentanyl suckers, but the jokes on me. I got the last 14 in all of colorado springs(that is of my dose, evewen though they are not supposed to open the boxes at all. they come 24 to a box.) go figure. My methadone, is still not approved. on sat. my mom was going to get 90 for $22.00, but the pharmacist said htat i would beapprovrd soon,so here we are buying more.

I figure here we talk about our DD's, in the others, we can talk of thid DD, but more oftem than not we can just be regular friends, and try to forget we are sick for a while, how' that sound. we need to have someplace where we can forget, and ust be normal (or at least pretemtend)

goodnight. as always you are in my prayers, thoughts, and best wishes.

HUGS from your friend kelley, and keep safe.
    bye
  14. Momskelleygirl

only one badd thing about the one site is that it is so slow. in my ketter i will give you some others that are a little better, and free. (the only way i can have an email my self/). when i say goodnight here i will get a list of some of the better ones.right now, i wm trying to
    try to learn hoe to learn how to use mu off=line e-mail account.

oh by the way, they finally approvrd my fentanyl suckers, but the jokes on me. I got the last 14 in all of colorado springs(that is of my dose, evewen though they are not supposed to open the boxes at all. they come 24 to a box.) go figure. My methadone, is still not approved. on sat. my mom was going to get 90 for $22.00, but the pharmacist said htat i would beapprovrd soon,so here we are buying more.

I figure here we talk about our DD's, in the others, we can talk of thid DD, but more oftem than not we can just be regular friends, and try to forget we are sick for a while, how' that sound. we need to have someplace where we can forget, and ust be normal (or at least pretemtend)

goodnight. as always you are in my prayers, thoughts, and best wishes.

HUGS from your friend kelley, and keep safe.
    bye

[ advertisement ]