Monavie juice

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momblue, Sep 29, 2008.

1. momblue

momblue New Member

I am asking if anyone has tried Monavie for fibro.
    The juice comes from the Brazilian acai berry. Its got antioxidants in it. My sister gave me a bottle of it to try. Its the size of a standard wine bottle. She pays $35/bottle (Canadian).She is convinced it will cure me. I am currently in my 5th week of using Lyrica, so I am not going to try this juice just yet.
    Has anyone used Monavie? Did it help with pain, stiffness, etc?
  2. masterz

masterz New Member

We are are different even though we may have the same illnesses. I have tried two bottles of this juice & was so dissappointed. It did nothing for me. I have fibro & CFS. I have several docs tell me that I have the most severe case they have seen. I am on alot of meds---pain, anxiety, stomach, hypertension, thyroid, sleep, etc... That may play in part in why monavie didn't work for me. I have a friend that is a distributor. She has another friend that has fibro that has been helped with the monavie. So there is hope for some. I will be thinking & praying that it does help you. Give it a good try. It is expensive, but if it helped me, I would sell something to get it. Oh, to be free of these conditions. I have been crying all day about what this has done to me. I wish us ALL WELL!!!!

Love & Prayers,