Monica Skrum

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Dear PORCHIES / CHIT CHAT and other PH Members,

I just found out, from JULIE on PH about the death of one of our own X dear members. Monica was on PH and on the CHIT CHAT board for so me years ago, I know. We found out on FB no less where we both are also members. She was a very sensitive and kind person. She also LOVED horses and animals. It MAY have been intentional from what I have heard.

I know MIKIE will remember her and maybe others too who have been long time members. Sorry but JULIE and I cannot remember her PH name.

I THINK it happened around March 12, 13th or in looking at the many posts. Just found that out today.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

Granni :(
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

Granni - sorry to hear. I ve seen her on sites tho never interacted...may her soul rest in peace, Gods loving arms wrapped around her and everything that is good and perfect at her beck and call up there.

God Bless
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Granni, the name doesn't ring a bell but her username might. I am so sorry to hear of her death. Almost all of us have, at one time or another, wished we'd just pass away rather than continue to deal with our pain and fatigue. It never surprises me when someone just can't deal with life any longer. Still, it's a very sad thing. I pray she is at peace, at last. Thanks for the heads up.

Love, Mikie
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

MIKIE , ROCK, and others,

Monicas PH name was monica33flowers . I know it was monica something but couldn't remember. God bless her and here dear family.

Thank you DIANE for your help. She was on other forums along with the PORCH and CHIT CHAT.