MONICAFLOWERS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cromwell, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

JUST THINKING OF YOU AND WONDERING HOW THE SURGERY WENT AND HOW YOU ARE DOING/

LOVE ANNIE
  2. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Thanks for thinking of me.

The surgery went well and I'm just recooperatering. It is rather painful trying to do things but I guess I'm not suppose to do anything, huh?

They fused my C4-5 discs together and place a plate inbetween the two with about 6 screws. It is painful but not as much pain as I thought it would be. I'm having a lot of trouble swallowing so I've been eating a lot of pudding and ice cream.

I'm sure here real soon the pain will be gone and hopefully so will my migraines.

Thanks again for thinking of me.

Love, Monica
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope you and Linda are up to your necks in good health and good spirits in no time!

Rock
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

So glad that you are home . Yes, try and relax as much as possible. I don't think you are supposed to do much after surgery anyway (-: !!

I hope your pain will dissipate soon . Iknow itis hard to be patient sometimes. Don't be afraid of taking a few pain pills if it is that bad. I forget who told you to take them and sleep your pain away.

I kow how I am with not taking pain pills if I don;t have to . However, after surgery sounds like a good time to me. Them start weaning off until you can take nothing or OTC drugs. Make sure to take omething at bedtime as that should help you to sleep (unless you are taking stuff for that too).

Hope you will be up and atem really soon !!

Love,

Granni

5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

So glad the surgery is over for you and you're doing well!

I'd send you flowers, but they don't look so good! The

leaves turned yellow from too much artificial water. But

know I'm thinkin' of you and wishing you a quik recovery!

Huggles,
    MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2008]
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Just stopping into let you know that we are all still thinking of you and hoping that you are healing well from your surgery,,,,,,,,Sis
  7. poets

poets Member

Monica,

I'm so glad the surgery is over. Hope you feel better every day!

Hugs,
    Meg