Monolaurin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rangersmith, Mar 29, 2006.

1. rangersmith

rangersmith New Member

Hi, I am new here. I have been highly encouraged to take Monolaurin, but am having difficulties finding a store that sells it and I am not sure what companies on line of safe.

Is there anyone here that can help me with this?

Thank you
  2. rangersmith

rangersmith New Member

Eileen,

Did it work for you?

3. Paracelsus

Paracelsus New Member

Monolaurin can be ordered from vitamin and nutritional stores over the web. One company I use (not an endorsement) is Vitamin Shoppe. Just search the web.

If you prefer you can use coconut oil instead of a supplement. Coconut oil contains the fatty acid lauric acid, which the body converts into monolaurin.

Monolaurin, like all natural health-promoting substances, is not a magic bullet. And remember, it is effective only against lipid-enveloped viruses (and also effective against fungi).

Your results may vary from others depending on your particular mix of infecting pathogens, diet, and immune status.

Dosing is more of an art than a science. If you take to little of it, and/or for too short of time period, you may not see favorable results.

We all have to experiment to see what works best for us. Fortunately, monolaurin is completely natural and safe to use.

For more info. search this site under monolaurin topic.

Good luck to you.