MonterInLaw died yesterday...UPDATE!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fivesue, Dec 29, 2006.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Posted the details on the worship board. Would appreciate your prayers for us during this time of loss and time of travel.

Thank you.

It's January 8th now. We arrived home last night after a gruelling week. But, the service was beautiful and family gathering was wonderful.

But, being home is the best. We will miss Jim's mom...she was a spark, but at almost 93, she had lived a long, full life. May we all be as fortunate.

Thank you all for your thoughts and your prayers. Now, I need to get myself organized and get busy! Have a great day.[This Message was Edited on 01/08/2007]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Sorry to Hear the News of your motherinlaw passing ! I will Pray for you and your family! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs& Love to you my Dear!,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Prayers going up Sue, I'm sorry..
    Love, Dona
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I emailed, but wanted to let you know, again, how sorry I am...

You are close in my heart..

5. elliespad

elliespad Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Will pray that God would bring you all, Peace and Comfort.

With deepest Sympathy,

6. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm very close to my MIL, but she is 85 and I know we'll lose her someday. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

very sorry Sue, this is a very sad time for you and your family.

Thinking of you

9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I do appreciate all your kind words and the emotion behind them. YOu are a great group of people and you never cease to amaze me with your care and your concern for others.

We will be getting ready to go today....just home from a week;'s trip and now off again. God is our strength.

Thanks again for your concern. May 2007 be a good year for each one of you.