Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladybugmandy, May 11, 2009.

1. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

hi all. just wanted to mention to anyone on montoya's waiting list....his associate, dr. andreas kogelnik (who was also part of the original valcyte study where 24 people recovered), has recently started a practice of his own where he sees CFS patients! his #: 650-962-5430
  2. stschn

stschn New Member

I've seen Dr. Kogelnik on my first visit to Stanford and was aware that he now has his own practice. I've been on Dr. Montoyas waiting list since I was to sick to make my appt. in Feb. But I now have an appt. on August 26. I'm pretty much stuck on Dr. Montoya and I just can't see anyone else. I did have a problem during this time of the wait and called and left a message. I got a call back within two days. In my mind once he has the trial results together and out there it will free up his doctoring time. I keep saying I should adopt him then I would have heard from him yesterday. Joyce
  3. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

i'm glad you like dr. montoya. i have heard great things about his bedside manner.

i think he and dr. lerner might be publishing the valcyte article together....