MOOD swings?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KmbrlyK, Dec 21, 2005.

1. KmbrlyK

KmbrlyK New Member

Lately I have felt like I have been a walking mood swing. I'm super sensitive to what people say to me. I have been getting really irritated with others. Especially when we are trying to have a conversation and they are checking email, writing notes to themselves, etc. I got really frustrated with my co-worker/roommate today. I've been on edge with her all day. And it's not just with her. I'm on the verge of tears about everything. I don't even feel like myself. I kind of feel like a basketcase. I had a roommate in college who was bi-polar. It was difficult to live with her, because you just never knew what she was going to do. And now I feel like her! I don't want to feel like this. I wonder if it's the meds I'm on... I don't know... I am taking Cymbalta and Lyrica twice during the day and Flexeril and Clonazopam at night. Or maybe it's just a hormonal thing and it will pass. Thanks for letting me vent!
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

the meds.. how long have you been on them? Did you notice a change in your mood after you started taking them? I know I get irritable too sometimes just because it's hard to always be "on" when you feel lousy.. I haven't noticed in my self as much as others have.. I'll have people at work say Gosh! Your not your cheerful self today!! so.. what do we do.. we put on a smile and try to fake it.. try to bite our tongue so we don't say things we regret.. If you are adjusting to new meds I would speak to your doc about it before it gets to be too much for you! Hope your night gets better!!
    Hugs!
    dona