More bad news. Help!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

When will it end We just found out yesterday that my dad had a stroke a few days ago and he is losing his eye sight in both eyes. He is the same one that had bypass surgery a few months back. Please keep him in your thoughts this week.

Also keep me in your thoughts too. I have been going through so much stress that it landed me in the hospital with chest pains. The stress more so was because of my husband but I don't know how I am handling all this. I just pray that things will work out for the best. I just need strength that I can make it through all this. My daughters need me more than ever now and they do not need me back in the hospital again.

Sorry no good news. I hope all is well with all of you.

Blessings to all,
    Christina
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you! So sorry to hear about the news of your father.

I hope that you will find a way to leave or separate from your husband also. I hate to see you endangered by so much stress!

So many people here care about you - please don't think that you have to have good news to share!

We care about your 'realities' - what's really happening, and solutions to help you and your girls.

May God deeply bless and lead you.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yours seems to be especially hard right now, and I will pray for you. You need strength and peace.

I am so sorry for all of this and will pray for your dad and for you.

Hugs,
    Sue