More bad news on the death of family member

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Grandma6, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Grandma6

Grandma6 New Member

It is bad enough that we so unexpectantly lost my sister-in-law this morning at such a young age but the corner's office informed us that they estimate the time of death around 11:00 PM last night which would make it December 29th which was Hubby's 52nd birthday. We lost my Father-in-law on my birthday 15 years ago. I know that every year on my birthday I think of this and now I'm sure we will think of this on Hubby's birthday.

Three years ago my husbands best buddy was burried on his birthday. My dgt said that it seems like we need to stop having birthday's but I reminded her that my son was born on his Grandpa's birthday and one of my grandsons was born on my Mom's birthday so there are good things to remember too.

Thank you all for your prayers and messages. It is so comforting to know that I can come here and can always depend on my Fibro Family to be here for me.

Love,
    Grandma6
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your sister-in-law...so suddenly. I haven't been on the board most of the day, so this is the first I've heard about it.

May God comfort you and support you all at this sad time.

Hugs and much sympathy,
    Sue
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Grandma6,
    I'm so sorry to hear that. What a terrible stress. My heart goes out to your entire family.
    God Bless!
    K.
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...my father-in-law died unexpectedly the Thursday before Christmas. It is certainly a lousy time of year to deal with this loss.

You & your family will be in my prayers.

((Hugs))
    Pam
  5. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It is a shock when it happens this way. My condolences to all. I'm glad that you find comfort in coming here.

Kathy.
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

The Holidays are such a tough time to have a death in the family. Make sure you get lots of rest when you can so you don`t have a bad flare.

I will be thinking and praying for you and your family. May God bless you in the New Year.

Sandy
  7. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Sorry to hear of the loss of you sister-in-law. My heart goes out to you and your family.
    ruby
  8. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. Unfortunately, it seems we have alot of deaths happen around the holidays. At my place of employment one of the Nurses' family was involved in an Auto Accident on Christmas eve and she lost both her son and her stepson. I can only imagine the pain she must be feeling.

My sincerest sympathy to everyone who may be going through a difficult time like this.