More Chi

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Member, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Member

Member New Member

Hi - responding to a couple of messages re: Chi. I'm not sure how it works exactly. Dr. always checks to see if legs are even (one was shorter than the other at first) Apparently that's how he could tell if the spine was not alligned correctly. Then he knows (without me telling him) excactly where there may be pain. He then uses a mallet type of instrument and hits certain areas (doesn't hurt)! Lower back, hips and mostly upper shoulders around breast bone. They he uses a machine and runs it across the back - it is very very relaxing. The first treatment I had took no more than 8-10 minutes and I was soooooo relaxed, my husband almost had to carry me. Then I rested all day. Scientifically, don't know why or how it works, but I'll keep going. I was very skepitcal and still amazed that I feel better. Is it gone - No. During this time I had one bad flareup and he knew when I walked in. The barometric pressure was very high and he said he had seen quite a few fms,etc. patients that day. Anyway, I hope this helps.......Take Good Care......you guys are all family..............Member-Pat
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member