More disturbing news about my son's GF.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by akandmk, Oct 17, 2008.

1. akandmk

akandmk New Member

I printed out the FAS stuff for my son to give to the woman and after he talked with her last night i really am having a hard time containing myself! She argued with my son about a few things last night, but this one royally sets me on fire!

Okay most of you moms or dads out there probably have had a colicky baby right? And you know that you should walk, take for drives, leave in crib for a few min, and give those gas drops right. Well this Witch with a capital BBBBB taped a freaking pacifier in her little girls mouth to keep her from crying, left her little girl in the car because she couldn't handle it.

Now my family believes in spanking a child (NOT BEATING) and also making sure that child knows why as in some thing dangerous ( NOT BABIES BY THE WAY) This crazy lady would reverse the door to lock the kids in there room when they were bad or she would just ignore whatever they were doing.

I am starting to believe the doctor that had diagnosed her as psychotic and not bipolar. He told her that she was misdiagnosed and she is psychotic and there was nothing he could do for her here that she'd have to go up to chicago where they could help her.

I want to call cps like you wouldn't believe but my son and husband both think that cps wouldn't do anything but tip our hand and she would flee as fast as you can see next state. I can tell you all one thing though, my son said he doesn't care what his baby comes out as, he will love and take care of it no matter what because that is his baby.

I explained what a long, frustrating, hard road and he knows because of helping me raise his two brothers when dad had to work and go to school. Oh yeah and the dummy woman had to say the one thing that ticks all mothers off " I'm not your mom" when they were fighting over how my son will disipline his child ( not if the child is disabled).

I was and am fired up about that but you know i just figured out that yeah witch your'e not like me thank god! I actually give a damn about my kids and love them! Sorry but i am just really really really furious. Kids need love and disipline not what she is doing. My son says that he wants to set all his ducks in a row before calling cps. Like calling an attorney and getting into the army and stuff like that. GRRRRR!

Babies don't ask to be born and damn it if someone chooses to have one then they should take care of it as if it is a precious gift from god.
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Be responsible and call the cops or child services. If you know of abuse and do nothing then your just as responsible for that abuse. Do the right thing.

3. 3gs

3gs New Member

from what you say in your post YOU already know what the right thing to do is.

Your son needs to stop thinking about his plans and what is happening to these children.

In our state you are guilty also if you do not report this.

doesn't sound to mee like this girl is capable of taking off anywhere.

make the call now
  4. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I would call cbs as soon as possible. I have gone through a very similar situatian with my own 2 year old granddaughter. I had to take my son and his crazy bi-polar girl friend to court in order to get custody of the baby. There was drugs and domestic violence involved also. It was horrible, and I'd not wish it on anyone. But, I had to do what was right for my grandbaby. I will be filing for permanant custody in the near furture.

Good Luck, and I'll be praying for your family!

5. celeste1226

celeste1226 New Member

Here in my city. San Antonio TX I believe it was last summer a girl my step daughter went to school with, killed both her kids and barried them under her house. The mother was mentally unstable and young. she had 4 kids 2 taken by cps already when she was a teenager. then she had 2 more. everyone around her knew she was abusing those kids. A baby and a 4yo. The crazy b!@## killed the 2 kids barried them under her house and when family or friends came to visit they would ask about the kids and the crazy BBBB said they were visiting others. She even went as far as have a party in her home while the kids were barried under the house. So you never know what frame of mind these people are in. If they can harm an infant by taping a pacifier to her mouth imagine what else she has done to that poor child. What if that child would have suffocated or choked. It would have been on your concious. Please do what you have to do. If you are afraid she may flee with the kids then let cps know and see what they can do. Or tape her conversations with your son or yourself about the kids something to show cps she is dangerous. or call her doc and see if he is willing to talk to cps also and say she is not stable enough to care for the kids. Please do something before its to late.

Just my 2 cents.
  6. akandmk

akandmk New Member

Yep cps needs to be called post haste. Grammy we picked this girl up because my son asked us to as a favor to him. And i didn't want her to drive to be honest because this silly woman does when drunk. my main objective is to make sure that those kids are protected. her 5 yr old is in another state with the lil girls dad. But that young boy isn't and there lies the worry. Monday is going to be a busy day for me because i have alot of phone calls to make. Geeze my 37th birthday is on the 23 and sure didn't ever expect it to be like this. Thank you all so much and you're right on so many angels. I am having such a hard time sitting still not doing the right thing, well my son sure as heck doesn't need to know mom dropped the dime to the authorities because children need to be protected no matter what. Hope all is well with you all. Going off to be finally, wish me luck on not twitching all night.
    And peace hopefully be with all of you.
  7. kellyann

kellyann New Member

It sounds like this woman is a rel piece of work! I don't envy you. I have had my share of court bttles like i told you in my erlier post. I just wanted to say that if the child she is carrying does turn out to be your son's or he is responsible for it, I'm not sure how that works, but anyhow, there is a good chance you could be raising your grandchild just like I am. Because it sure does not look like that mother is fit to raise it.

I hope your son has the good sense not to be on drugs. Mine did not. My son is messed up on meth,and anything else he cn get ahold of. My son is a thief, he will steal from me, or anyone he can, but he prefers to steal from me, because he knows I won't throw him in jail since I'm his mom. Someday he'll push me too far on this. He has come close. My granddaugter's birth mother is just as bad into the drugs as my son is. As far as I know they are homeless,living with friends selling dope no plans of living like humans or ever trying to get right to make a home for their child. The mother has already lost one child to cps for negect before my granddaughter was born. That child was adopted by her foster family. Which I am sure was best for the child.
    One thing that bugs the crap out of me is that this woman could get pregnant again. I told my son the last time I talked to him to please take her to the health dept to get on birh control. I told him I am too sick to take care of any more kids. And if they had another baby, I'd sure have to take it. Watch them do it just to spite me.
    Sorry to go on.....Good luck on your phone calls! Remember you have the want to do good in your heart! That counts for a whole lot!
    Jesus loves you!
  8. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Innocent children need a voice.

Also - I know it's hard but don't get caught up in enabling her or the situation. It's going to be hard because your son is involved and possibly a grandchild, but she needs to know under no circumstances that you're not buying into her crap. The problem is our emotions get in the way. You sound like you know what's right.

Don't do your son any more favors by helping this woman. She obviously relies on people doing her 'favors'.

If she admits to doing what she did to her child, imagine what she does that she doesn't admit to.

Be the voice.

9. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

I normally don't post on these discussions but felt a need to on this one.

Please call CPS immediately. Kina has given you great advice based on the experience of her husband.

You really need to take action.

10. akandmk

akandmk New Member

I talked with one of the social workers this morning and explained our situation and what is going on with this woman. She told me that they were glad i called and will keep my name out of it and investigate this as soon as possible. I've set the wheels in motion, now all i can do is hope that they find the evidence to make sure the little boy and my supposed grandchild is okay too.

11. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Keep us posted.

Good luck.