MORE HAPPY NEWS FROM DOXY!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 16, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

"YAY"

We have been approved for our loan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We "ARE" getting BRAND NEW cars both my husband and I!!!!!!!!!!
    We have both been through the ringer with problems! Both of us have also been without a vehicle of our own (mine because it was crashed in an accident and my husbands engine died)!

Sorry to mention my SUV that was involved in the car accident last December is STILL in my driveway and Iam no where near getting a settlement on it! This is the worst ins co in the world .........Iam so grateful that I no longer have to stress about waiting for them.....now my lawyer will be able to fight them in court if we have to!

Iam so ecstatic that we got our loan approved !!!!It has been so long since either of us have had a new vehicle that I can't believe it is true!( over 13 years!!!!!!!!)

Iam so happy !!!!!!!!!PLEASE share in the joy with me!

I have asked for so many prayers and support for the last several months........so it makes me feel good to be able to show all of you what your prayers have helped us to accompish! Also that I can FINALLY post something positive !

Thank you for being happy for me and for sharing my joy!!!!!!

XO
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2006]
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Congratulatons!!!!! Have you decided what kind of cars you are getting, how exciting.

I am really happy for you. Please let us know when you pick up your new cars!!!!

Great!!!

PS: I put my picture in my profile..
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

Good things can happen to good people..

Great News..........Sending you more Blessings......Susan
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi Pv......... "yes" I have already decided on a vehicle...................

I started shopping( on the internet ) when we applied for the loan trying to "think positive" LOL.....

anyway Iam getting a Toyota 4 runner, and my husband is getting a Toyota tacoma truck.................we are NOT going overboard with all the bells and whistles because we want to put some money away for emergencies( and lately with all the emergencies we've had we'd be stupid not to put some $ away) LOL !!!!!!!!Iam just grateful that we are able to !

Thank you for sharing this happy time with me!:)

BTW I love your picture !!!!!!!!You look a LOT like my sister!!!!!!!!In fact you could pass for twins! LOL Your baby is precious too! :)

Sue, your post brough tears to my eyes ...............I always try so hard to be good a good person .............and Iam so happy that something good and ( BIG GOOD) happened with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY!
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2006]
  5. petsrme

petsrme Member

Great news!!!! So excited for you.
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

I finally have so many good and positive things happening in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have endured a lot of negative and now Iam that much more grateful and appreciative for these wonderful positive things now happening!

Thank you for being so happy with me!:)

YAY!

Love you
    Doxy
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

great job doxy things are looking up...you both deserve you new vechidles...

now are you goingn to be four wheeling somewhere w/the trurks?lol you are going to baby them i am sure...

good or you and you hubbu...

hugs to you,
    jodie
  8. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

who is happy with and for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your saying "good things happen to good people" gets to me !( my heart that is) because I was beginning to wonder what the heck I have ever done to deserve so many bad things all at once!??????

Iam so thankful for these good things now that are happening!

Thank you for posting to me!:)

Love ya
    Doxy
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m am happy for you. You and your hubby deserve it. Enjoy those new vehicles! Let us know what kind your getting.
  10. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I am glad things are looking up. I hope your claim gets processed soon also and that can be done also. Can I ask what insurance company the other party was insured with ?
  11. BethM

BethM New Member

good to hear good news, after all you've been through. Enjoy the new cars!

If you want to go down the hill, I can refer you to the place and person I just bought my new Toyota Matrix from, and had a surprisingly pleasant and easy time with the purchase and got a very good price.

Peace, Beth.
  12. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.I HAVE READ TO HAVE JOY IN PERSICUTEION, AND THAT AFTER THAT COMES PREMOTION.

YOU HAVE BEEN PROMOTED!!!!!!!!! I DON'T ALWAYS POST A RESPONCE BUT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG. I THANK YOU TOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN MY DELIMMA..I JUST WISH HE WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK-END.MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ABOUT THE BABY SITUATION TOO.
  13. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

That's great Doxy, at least you have some good news for a change. Maybe things will be going your way from now on. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
    We have Toyota's and I love 'em. I have a 1997 RAV4, Hubby has a 2003 Toyota Matrix and a 1988 Toyota pickup 4 x 4, and Matt has a 2006 Toyota Solera convertible. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 02/17/2006]
  14. JLH

JLH New Member

I'm glad that you and your hubby are now able to get new vehicles!!!

And Toyotas!!!!! I love these cars!!!!! Have bought them since 1981!!!! They are the most maintenance-free vehicle made today I think!!!

Love my Camry, but it's 12 years old and I'm tired of it and want something new, too!! I'm really looking for one that is easier for me to get in and out of, due to my arthritis all over, my bad back, and one to easily put a wheelchair in to!!

Might wait until summer to look around!

Let us know what color you get and how you like it!!

Hugs,
    Janet
  15. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

For A Great lady!
    yoo-hoo! Yee-haw!
    If I could.... I do a dance or a double back flip for ya, sweetpea....LOL
    Will you accept a gentle hug and hurray instead!
    Love ya~ Karen