MORE HAPPY NEWS PLEASE SHARE WITH ME!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 28, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Lord knows that this is the first place I come when I need a soft place to fall with things that are upsetting me or going wrong in my life......................

SO...............I want to come here today with some happy news!

My husband and I received our funds from our loan yesterday..............today we are picking up our new cars!

Most of you know that I was in a car accident back in Dec...........I have been without a car of my own since then......................I have had a rental car and had to pay for it out of ourpockets...............it has cost us 1000.00 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus the engine blew up in my husbands car quite some time ago also!

Both my husband and I have worked ourselves sick to keep up paying for this rental vehicle.............. and it has been very hard sharing a rental car and trying to coordinate rides for both of us inbetween...........

In fact Iam now very sick( with the flu) and I think a lot of it has to do with working too much with dd.........but honestly I had no choice!

Now FINALLY after patiently waiting we are BOTH getting new cars!

Today is the BIG day!

Iam getting a Toyota 4 runner.............my husband is getting a Toyota tacoma truck! "We love Toyotas"! LOL

Iam very nervous about making the larger house payment now........................but hopefully our luck is going to change now and we can move forward!

Thank you all for you never ending support and for sharing this very long awaited and positive news!

I try to post a picture of me and my new car so you all can see it....................may take me a few days............since I will probably be too busy driving around ( sick with the flu or not! LOL)

My husband and I haven't had a new car for over 13 years so this is a BIG treat for all the hard work both of us have done.............and a great reward for all the junk we've been through the last few years!

Love
    Doxy

[This Message was Edited on 03/01/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i thought you may be picking out those new automobiles of yours...

well take a good deep belly breath and out your nose a few times...that is what the p.t. lady told me to do to help reduce my thoracic outlet pain...i fgured it could hurt you...

well good things are finally rolling your way!

let's keep it going my friend

jodie
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m really happy for you. You deserve it, you`ve been through a lot. Enjoy that new car and I hope you feel bette soon with that flu. In our area, we haven`t been hit by the flu yet luckily.
  4. 1horse

1horse New Member

that is great news. so happy for you. I have a toyota 4 runner and absoultly love it..besst car we ever owned.. it keeps on running..I still have mine and it is a 99 with 130,000 miles on it and runs like a top..my husband does all the maintence on it and alol of our other ccars,trucks. He restores old cars.... we have a 56 ford truck, 65 mustang 70 v w convertible. old 8n ford tractor that he restored.we show the truck and mustang.. good luch with your newbies...hugs peggy
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Now lets hope this comes in threes. Love Anne
  6. petsrme

petsrme Member

Congratulations on your new vehicles!! You deserve some good news and good things. Maybe things are turning for you and you are on a good roll. I sure hope so. Have you seen your grandson since he was born? I hope you have gotten to see him and hold him again. He is so cute. Love ya!
  7. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am happy for you!!!! I will be looking for that picture.

What do you mean you have the Flu???? You better take care of yourself, the car will still be there when you feel better.

8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Things are looking up for you at last.

Happy Motoring.

love Rosie