More humor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jmcdelaney, Nov 16, 2007.

1. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Q: How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a light bulb?

Woman's Answer: One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out. And, once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the #&%!* light bulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER THE FREAKING LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER PICKS UP OR CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATEDFROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PL A CE!AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES

I'm sorry. What was the question?

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Really funny, Joann.

I read that somewhere before, but it was funnier the way you told it.

3. blueski31717

blueski31717 New Member

That was me the other day almost word for word. lol
  4. kjade

kjade New Member

...but sooo true - this goes on in my house on a daily basis! I'm don't have menopause yet, but PMS once a month - I get crazy about these things.

Toilet paper roll!! Let me tell you - there are 5 people in this house and I am the only one who knows how to change the roll. I even stock all of the bathrooms with toilet paper so it is always there for them. What do they do? They just place the new roll on top of the thingy where it goes. I have even instructed them on how to put the new roll on - I guess they don't get it.

Thanks for the laugh! And we will excuse my daughter from this because she is only 2 and not using the toilet yet, but the other 3 need another lesson.