more info on Swine Flu vaccine and Fibromyalgia-DO NOT GET VACCINE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Sep 9, 2009.

1. loto

loto Member

Hi all, I wanted to make a new post on this subject, so everyone would see it.
    I work at a Special Education Center as an administrative secretary and they offered regular flu shots to all employees today. I was originally signed up to get one, but changed my mind. I remembered that I got one last year, and had been miserable (more than usual) a few days after.
    Anyway, I asked our school nurse about the Swine Flu vaccine, and if she knows anything about how it affects us with FM. She got the vaccine years ago when it was available and almost died from it's side effects. She also has FM, but actually when she was diagnosed they call it something else that I can't remember at the moment. It's basically the same thing.
    She didn't know of the side effects at the time, or that she should not have gotten the vaccine.
    I don't know all the details of her experience, but she said definitely DO NOT get the Swine Flu vaccine if you have Fibromyalgia, and wanted me to spread the word.
    Wish I had more details, but don't at this time.
  2. dojo

dojo New Member

I wanted to add this important video to this thread, please watch it entirely, the doctor expresses his concern for people with CFS/FMS and the vaccine
  3. quanked

quanked Member

I watched the video. I am still not sure what I will do about the shot. I wonder how there can be so much disagreement about the efficacy and safety of this vaccine.
  4. dojo

dojo New Member

This will be a hard decision for everyone, because I think both the swine flu and the vaccine have the potential to be harmful. If you have never had an adverse reaction or severe side effect from vaccines, then it will be an easier decision.

The concerning part is that clinical studies ARE the actual mass vaccination program they just started, there have been no long term studies done, the clinical trials are happening NOW, and if you remember 1976 swine flu scare, the vaccine killed and damaged more than the swine flu.

There are a lot of toxic adjuncts in the vaccine, some of us have reached our toxic threshold, we no longer effectively metabolize and eliminate toxins, sort of an overload. This can explain the strange, and fluctuating symptoms.

I wish the best for everyone here in making this decision.... Here is another video from a 60 minutes episode, it was produced in 1979, and it was about the 1976 swine flu scare. (Part 1) (part 2)

If you know who Mary Tyler Moore is, she speaks in part 2