MORE PAIN and health problems happening NOW!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fivesue, Oct 27, 2005.

1. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Just an observation: It seems that since the weather has changed more and more people are having trouble with pain and other symptoms of FM/CFS and symptoms of other diseases. Look at the board...see how many people are having terrible trouble with pain, doctors, family members, employers, etc. It's an epidemic.

I know that my depression has gone wacko and my body is hurting, but that is small potatoes compared to the other things I've seen here.

My only thought is that fall and the change of weather affects us adversely. I was not on this board last fall, so I don't have the experience to relate back. Some of you who have been on the board longer, is this an observation you've made or is this year worse?

Just want to give my support and best wishes for comfort and relief from all these symptoms. I'm sorry you are all dealing with these, but I am glad we have this place to vent, laugh, support, and learn with people who understand the DD and how it affects people.

Blessings to all,
    Sue
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I agree with you about the amount of pain. I haven't been on here very long, but I know that it is bad. Fall of 2003 and 2004 I wasn't as bad as I am now. I used to look forward to this time of year... as I felt better, but not this year!

Sue and all...would you read the prayer request that I posted...under REMEMBER PRAYER NIGHT? I know that you will probably see it, but in case you missed it! My heart is aching for this family. I just don't see how they are getting through it.
    I hope the folks on here don't think that I am going overboard about this...as there are SO many other important needs, and I have mentioned it three times! I am just so upset about it!!!
  3. abbylee

abbylee New Member

I've been worse than I've ever been, but usually once Winter is here, I get better until Spring. Something about warm fronts set my muscles on fire.

abbylee
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

How sad! It breaks my heart to read about this. My cousin's first child died of CIDS years ago while the grandmother was watching her. It was such a heartbreaking time.

I will remember those dear people. Just can't imagine the pain.

Sue