More pain than I could handle and what helped.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caring, Sep 22, 2002.

1. caring

caring New Member

This morning I woke up for the first time in awhile hardly able to move because of the pain especially in my back.

What I did after much complaining was think of a post here by a person and I can't remember who on a book on pressure points and also Mels post on Art. Well, a book gathering dust on my shelf was Acupressure's potent points by Michael Reed Gach.

I blew the dust off and sat down with the book and did alot of the points and am moving much better. I wanted to share this with and I did look at amazon.com and the book is still available. It was a gift to me back in 1993. One of those things that apparently worked and I quit using so think I will use it dailey and see what happens.

Anther thing my doctor put me on for energy is ginseng with royal jelly and it seems to be working. I did check the store here on the site but couldn't find it. She was insistent that I take the combination and I found it at the health food store.

May you all have less pain today than you did yesterday and blessings to you.
    pat
  2. caring

caring New Member

This morning I woke up for the first time in awhile hardly able to move because of the pain especially in my back.

What I did after much complaining was think of a post here by a person and I can't remember who on a book on pressure points and also Mels post on Art. Well, a book gathering dust on my shelf was Acupressure's potent points by Michael Reed Gach.

I blew the dust off and sat down with the book and did alot of the points and am moving much better. I wanted to share this with and I did look at amazon.com and the book is still available. It was a gift to me back in 1993. One of those things that apparently worked and I quit using so think I will use it dailey and see what happens.

Anther thing my doctor put me on for energy is ginseng with royal jelly and it seems to be working. I did check the store here on the site but couldn't find it. She was insistent that I take the combination and I found it at the health food store.

May you all have less pain today than you did yesterday and blessings to you.
    pat
  3. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

Sounds like a good idea - I'm a believer in acupuncture so maybe this would work for me. The AM pain and stiffness is so bad for me especially on these humid southern california mornings!
    Will also try the jelly...it's unbelieveable...a sweet treat that's good for you.

Thanks again & wishing you butterfly blessings!
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

and thanks for sharing something that worked for you. I've learned so many wonderful things since I've been here.

Take care, and keep feeling better...Michele