More pain while Detoxing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by msSusan, Aug 24, 2006.

1. msSusan

msSusan Member

I have tried several mild detox's and every one has caused more pain. More severe headaches and joint and muscle pain.

-Cellfood at 1 drop/day, get strange pain in hip/sacroiliac

-Ultraclear Plus tried 1/4 scoop/1x day then 1 Tsp./1x day and get very bad headaches after 2nd dose.

Does anyone have any tips on how to push thru the discomfort? Any other products I should try?
  2. skierchik

skierchik New Member

It's really important to support your body, nutritionally speaking, while detoxing. What supplements are you taking?? Is your colon in good health??

It helps to have your body working decently before you start to detox. When you detox, you're pulling out a lot of crap into your system and your organs have to be able to handle it. You have to go very, very slow and take in a lot of supplements that support detoxification. Drinking a lot of "green drink" can help too.

People like us can't handle too much. My doctor had me start out very slowly by doing some detox bathes and by supporting my organs with certain supplements. Please check out some of my posts. I shared with everyone the detox protocols my doctor wants me to do.

Be careful,

skierchik