More Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Oct 27, 2009.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

These past few days I have had more pain in more places more of the time. My pain has been in my lower back but the past 2 or 3 days I have had pain in my lower pelvis, random pain in my upper back like someone poking a finger in me, pain on my outer thigh and my ribs, everywhere.

I am wondering if this is here to stay or just a passing "flare".
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

but if it stays very long and is enough to be bothersome, and/or you get other symptoms, you probably should check with your doctor.

Sometimes pain becomes "referred pain" and isn't in the actual place where there might be a problem causing it.

Hope it's better today!

all the best,

3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Still have it today. I took a whole pain pill with 4 advil this morning and a half with 4 this afternoon, but I should have taken a whole, so I had to take another later. I have an appt with the gyno next Wednesday for a pap and for this strange pain in my pelvic area. If I am still feeling the same by the end of the week, I might try to get an appt with my PCP the same day since I am off work.
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Today was a bad, bad pain day. I took a whole hydrocodone with 4 advil before work and had to take the same 4 hours later. It was scary pain and I am hoping it will go away soon.