More Poop Questions for FFC'ers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Nov 1, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

I am pooping a lot. I hate to give TMI but my poops in the morning are rather large. Is this all the vitamins and stuff I'm taking? I've started taking stuff and adding new stuff every 2 days as directed and I still am not taking everything!

I figure by the time I add in the End Fatigue Powder and the Nystatin I'll be pooping my life away.

Thanks,
    Meow
  2. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

we should all be so lucky to have this problem. my acupuncturist told me once that big poops are a good thing; it means your body is getting rid of something that had to go! i'm not a doctor, but i wouldn't be concerned unless they become really frequent too. frequent bowel movements can be a sign of hyperthyroidism and i assume you're taking the T3?

eddie
  3. Juloo

Juloo Member

Once I had an alternative care giver ask me how many bowel movements I typically had in a day. Since I am on probiotics, I told him two or three. His eyes lit up -- that's WONDERFUL (says he).

It's generally considered a good thing -- like the other post, it means your body is efficiently digesting and moving things along.

Once I read a study that compared 'native' digestive times vs. 'civilized' digestive times. I forget which indigenous population was the control, but England was used as the 'civilized'. It was something like two or three days (vs. part of a day for the control) -- with the 'civilized' elderly taking almost a week to digest from the time the food was eaten until the time it was 'expelled'.
  4. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Interesting points! I never thought about the fact that the probiotics were moving everything along better.

I used to not "go" until I had a cup of coffee in the morning and now I "go" right when i get out of bed!

Meow
  5. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Ok MEow here we go again HA!I am now pooping after evry meal. It takes some getting used to but I think it's a good thing. Lynn
  6. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Well, I started the Nystatin yesterday and man am I pooping alot! I'm worried my hemorrhoids are going to get started up again but oh well.

I'm a pooping machine!