More Positive Post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ranigar, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I went back to my post and read it even though I 'm new and just wrote it not that long ago.Some of your replies to me made wonder why I would get advised to hang in there or told you've been through alot.Thank-you for that.I realize I've changed in this short amount of time.I'm accepting instead of fighting the DX and trying to find different ways of doing things.I've always been a positive person and I need to stop fighting and take care of myself in whatever way my body is telling me to.This is not easy or simple I agree but it helps alot to find the comfort for myself that I've always found for the others around me.Thanks everyone here for helping me realize this.I've made some changes to my Profile to a more positive look now if I can just get a picture put in.
  2. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Being in the positive is so much better for us.But there is a lot of confusion and fear about this DD.That it takes us awhile to get there!!!

Good for you for getting there.That doesnt mean that you still wont have questions or worries.But you have a better place to start from.:>)

Look forward to seeing your picture!!!

Hugzzz Hun,
    Jordane