MORE PRAYERS FOR KATEMAC

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Mar 24, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

I know so many people are concerned and worried about Kate.

I thought we could just continue praying until we hear from her!

"Dear God, we lift up Kate to you in her emotional distress and need. Please intervene in her life - help her to keep reaching out until she finds the exact help she needs.

Please bless little Landon, and Kate's husband as well, and bring healing to this precious little family."

Amen
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Please let us know how you are doing, hon. I really care for you and sweet Landon. Want you to feel better.

Read the previous thread you put on the board. A lot of good info was posted on there.

Much love and prayers to you,
    Faye
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You are always in thoughts and hearts. I hope the depression gets better for you soon. Sending prayers out for you.
  4. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

Praying for you here, too. I was so worried when you and your husband thought the FM would not return after the pregnancy. Your hopes were so high. Please don't hate yourself for the FM coming back. It's not your fault. I will continue to pray for you. We think about you everyday.
  5. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi Windblade and everyone,
    Thanks for the thoughts. I got to be honest I am doing pretty horrible.

My depression is the worst it has ever been.

I don't know if I already told you guys this but I was indeed diagnosed with that stupid postpartum depression.

I did get my medicine increased and I have seen my therapist and doctor a couple of times.

I am trying to keep it together for Landon. He is doing awesome it is just his mommy who isn't doing so hot.

My husband left last Monday for a business trip and I had a break down.

That is why I haven't been on the boards.

Thank goodness I actually reached out for help.

The days leading up to my husbands trip were really hard for me and my depression only deepened. I was a complete wreck but I was keeping it all inside because I couldn't show him I was being weak. It was when I heard his car drive away I just lost it.

I actually couldn't speak but emailed a friend just telling her I felt depressed and not right. I didn't really let on how bad things were and almost deleted the email but for some reason (God had something to do with it) I sent the email.

She called me literally within seconds of my sending it (she works from home) and asked if I was okay and I broke down completely.

She asked where my husband was and I somehow got out that he had left for a business trip.

About fifteen minutes later she was with me at my house making me drink something and forcing me to eat. (I hadn't eaten in awhile)

She had called my husband before she left to come sit with me and told him to come home. He was already a couple hours away by this time but he immediately turned around.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed! I still am but my husband has been taking really good care of Landon and me. My husband said he felt like things weren't right but said I was being a very good actress so he couldn't really tell how bad things were.

He took the rest of the week off and took me to my doctors and got me the help I needed. It has been a really rough week but I think I can feel the medicine helping me.

My doctors wanted me to go in the hospital but I refused. I couldn't leave my husband with our little boy all alone like that. Plus I didn't really feel like I wanted to harm myself, I just felt broken.

Hubby goes back to work tomorrow and that is going to be hard but I can get through it.

Thank you so much for thinking of me guys. I am sorry I caused worry. I just haven't been able to function really.

My flare is still horrendous but I am going to get through it like we all do.

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

kate

P.S. I posted this same response in Mar19's post and will also post this on the FM board. Sorry but not feeling rather chatty.

Sorry all for not being a good friend lately. I promise I will be better to you all!
  6. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Honey I am praying for you. I wish I had enough in me to write to you more but I don't. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I pray for God to come to you.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, they helped.

Hang in there sweetie.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

kate
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am SO, SO happy to hear from you!!! We have all been holding you in our hearts, along with baby Landon, and your husband!

There are many here who love you - you are woven into our hearts!

Thank you for your prayers for me too!

I'll write more on the CFS/FIBRO thread.

(Can you believe I don't know how to cut and paste)

With lots and lots of love, Judy
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Thank God you are ok.
    Your friend sure is a Godsend.
    My prayers go out to you,your baby and your husband.
    And to all those who were with you,body and spirit,during this trying time.
    God Bless You Hon!!!!
    Take Care
    Jordane
  9. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Kate 03/27/06 05:32 AM

It sounds like God did an intervention for you. I think it's great that your friend came over and your husband came back home.
    Please don't feel guilty or weak for that, That is Love!
    God's, and your family's, and all of us here praying for you!
    You may still feel terrible, but your doing the right things, we will keep praying.

It may suck getting diagnosed with postpartum depression, but now you know what's wrong with your body, and you will get better, hang in there.
    You have alot of people pulling for you.

I pray that the Lord will shine peace, and joy, into your heart. That you would be healed and the chemicals in your brain would be correctly balanced. Lord, help Kate enjoy her little one and her family.

God Bless in Jesus's name

(((HUGS for You and Landon)))))

I posted this under a different thread, thought i would add it here too.