More prayers for my sister in law are needed.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Oct 14, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

She is not able to cope with this at all .She cries all day and is not eating.Her mother spends the days with her.She starts radiation next week.Please pray that she has the strength to fight back.I'm afraid that if she doesn't eat or fight back that she might not have a chance.My mother is a strong woman,but when she gets back home,please pray that she has more strength to be there for her son and grandchildren. Linda
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

3. pepper

pepper New Member

I am praying for your SIL and your family, that they all have the strength to cope.

Blessings to you and your family.
    Pepper
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I will pray for your sister in law and family. She should feel ok after the first couple radiation treatments, then will be weaker and more tired for the weeks following. I hope it has a good outcome , it is so hard to go through so much. May the Good Lord touch all of you and give you strength.
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Your prayers are already working.Linda
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been praying for her and I will continue to do so. I am sure she must be going through so many different emotions right now. There is power in prayer and there is certainly more than two or more of us!

Love,
    Nancy
  7. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I believe it will help her on her way.especially during the rediation.linda
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am also praying for your dear sister-in-law and all of your family. I also pray for your mom to have strength to help.
    I asked for special prayer in church tonight..as I said that I would!

Love....Mari
  9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Love the sun

I am praying for your sister in law that she will get peace and strength from our Heavenly Father through all she has to endure.

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  10. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I am praying for Sue. Also for your entire family.

Dearest Jesus, this is so sad and heartbreaking. This disease not only hurts the one that is sick but the whole family.

Please give Sue the help she is going to need to get through it.

Show her Your love, calm her like You calmed the seas.

Guide the hands of all that touch her.

And please give the family your special attention for their needs.

These things I ask in Your Holy Name. Amen

11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Such beautiful heartfelt prayer for this need.

God bless you...

Love...Mari
  12. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

They now have decided it's 3 tumors.They are going to give her both chemo and radiation.My mother talked to my brother and he said that the doctors were feelling positive about this......let's hope. Thank you for praying my woderfu; friends.Linda
  13. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Deaerest Lord as Sue is in my thoughts and prayers I ask for you to be close to her and her family.

Prepare her to do battle with this disease. You tell us to be couragious and to fight knowing that You are there with us every step of the way.

Hold this family in Your loving arms and give them what they will need to get them through this time.

I ask these things in Your Holy Name and with all faith. Amen
  14. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It helps to know that so many people are praying.Linda