More Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BabsFl, Aug 18, 2003.

1. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Hi all! Just wanting to check in I haven't been on because I have been caring for my father and staying there 24/7 which I have posted for prayers here and for my mother who also has lung cancer, spindle cell sarcoma, as I had said before dad has fought for over 5 years and the battle is almost over he is about 115lbs now. I have fm/cfs/ibs/rls/ and rhem arthrithis and osteo arthritis this has been tough being the care giver and not being able to care for my husband and teens. My husband has been a great help!! Keeping the house clean kids are takin care of etc...God Bless him But would you please pray and ask God to give me his supernatural strength, and wisdom to handle these situations. My mom is going back in the hospital thursday for 5 more days of treatment....I will still be at there home caring for the home and my dad....any and all prayer is greatly appreciated. May God Bless you all and keep his hand on this board. It is so wonderful to see all the new people who have found this board, I pray the Lord keeps sending.......In Jesus name Amen

Barb
  2. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

Will be keeping you and your family in my daily prayers. I know the Lord will give you the strength to get you through this trying time. You have a heavy load on your hands. I ask also that the Lord will bless you for the compassion that your parents are receiving through you. I ask all this in his precious name Jesus Christ, AMEN, Love to you, Mama
  3. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Thank you very much for all your prayers.
    I have felt the touch of the Lord and I know that it is he that keeps me going. I give the Lord praise for all his blessings and I thank him for all the brothers and sisters that I have here. Lord I ask you to bless every single brother and sister I have here. I thank you Lord for this board and the wonderful people you bring to it. Thank you Lord for the love that is felt and given through all the bad times we all encounter and the good. Bless us indeed in Jesus name..amen
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Praying for you and your family.

Love, Mikie
  5. TiffanyL

TiffanyL New Member

Dear Lord,
    Please be with Barb and her family during this extremely difficult time. Give Barb the strength that she needs to be there for her family. Also, give her time to take care of herself when she needs it. PLease give your peace to Barb's father and mother as they deal with their health troubles. Thank you God for giving Barb such a wonderful husband to help her in this time.
    Amen.
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

What a tremendous load you are carrying. I will pray for you for HIs strength to sustain you, and His wisdom and knowledge to follow you through all these trials.

Prayer for that find God given husband you have also.

Blessings to your whole family.

Shalom, Shirl